N'Zogbia to Fulham 'thought to be close' - BBC

James

I really think that he is on his way out of the club. Sam played him for nearly the full 90 and he was in his preferred position all night and one of the most senoir members of the squad on the pitch.

Where as Dyer who's definately going hardly played at all these past few games?

Ok...

Makes no f****** sense at all, i'm second guessing Sam. No idea what you are on about.

If Sam had any intentions of selling N'zogbia he would wrap him in wool to stop him from getting injured and enquire to any clubs who may be intrested.

Other team's managers know what he can do, they don't need pre-season games to see it.

Yeah, that was my point, Sam played Zog in his favoured role in a team work out because he wants to sell him.

Shut the fuck up.  :lol:

It's fucking obvious he's a left-winger. Not even close. I hate to think he's going to end up a Dyer without a fixed position and suffer as a result.

FYP type-thing.

It wasn't borken, you tit.

BORKEN!

I really think that he is on his way out of the club. Sam played him for nearly the full 90 and he was in his preferred position all night and one of the most senoir members of the squad on the pitch.

Ok...

Makes no f****** sense at all, i'm second guessing Sam. No idea what you are on about.

If Sam had any intentions of selling N'zogbia he would wrap him in wool to stop him from getting injured and enquire to any clubs who may be intrested.

Other team's managers know what he can do, they don't need pre-season games to see it.

Yeah, that was my point, Sam played Zog in his favoured role in a team work out because he wants to sell him.

Shut the f*** up.  :lol:

Hahaha piss off, you was babbling on like a women who lives with cats.

Ok...

I really liked Pie's joke about you reminding him of the french word for late.

It's fucking obvious he's a left-winger. Not even close. I hate to think he's going to end up a Dyer without a fixed position and suffer as a result.

FYP type-thing.

It wasn't borken, you tit.

BORKEN!

Aye, i put a 'type-thing' there, just to point out that there was nothing wrong with your post. Mine was just outlining the general point. ;)

Ok...

....I think you may be thinking of someone else...

Ok...

....I think you may be thinking of someone else...

Poetic license. You're still a retard.

Poetic license. You're still a retard.

Comming from the guy who makes comments like;

"I really think that he is on his way out of the club. Sam played him for nearly the full 90 and he was in his preferred position all night and one of the most senoir members of the squad on the pitch.

"

That's a bit hypocritical.

Thats not even an argument Scy its just re-posting what you disagreed with.

I'll put it simply for ya.

Dyer - Has barley played in recent friendlies because Sam wants to sell him so precautions are taken so he doesn't get injured and thus can't be sold

N'zogbia - Has played probably the most amount of minutes out of the whole squad, surley if he applied the above precautions to Dyer he would do the same with N'zogbia if he wanted to sell him? (and don't give me s*** about being in the shop window or whatever)

It's not hard to work out Doreen  :cheesy:

Thats not even an argument Scy its just re-posting what you disagreed with.

I'll put it simply for ya.

Dyer - Has barley played in recent friendlies because Sam wants to sell him so precautions are taken so he doesn't get injured and thus can't be sold

N'zogbia - Has played probably the most amount of minutes out of the whole squad, surley if he applied the above precautions to Dyer he would do the same with N'zogbia if he wanted to sell him? (and don't give me s*** about being in the shop window or whatever)

It's not hard to work out Doreen  :cheesy:

Yes, i understand, you've missed the point. Well done.

Read the rest of the thread.

The two situations are vastly different, i cant even begin to understand why you are drawing parallels.

The two situations are vastly different, i cant even begin to understand why you are drawing parallels.

Hardly, you're guessing of Sam wanting to sell him because he was played for nearly the full game was just s**** mate.

And if there was any truth in a move to Fulham (or any other club) then he would of been treated in the same way Dyer has been the past 2 matches and Sam would of made public knowledge of the fact he's available like he has with Dyer.

Hardly, you're guessing of Sam wanting to sell him because he was played for nearly the full game was just s**** mate.

And if there was any truth in a move to Fulham (or any other club) then he would of been treated in the same way Dyer has been the past 2 matches.

No, asking him to do a job he professes is his best position and watching him fail (as he did tonight which you fail to address). If he wants to play there he can fuck off imo.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43445.msg945250#msg945250

Just because you obviously cant read the thread for yourself.

No, asking him to do a job he professes is his best position and watching him fail (as he did tonight which you fail to address). If he wants to play there he can f*** off imo.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43445.msg945250#msg945250

You've conjured up this whole guessing of what's going on between N'zogbia and Sam purley on him being played in the middle? Got to say I'm impressed :lol:

Haven't you thought that maybe he was played their to fill in the numbers and due to the fact he is probably the most experinced player available to Sam (who can play alongside Geremi in the CM position)?  :cheesy:

No, asking him to do a job he professes is his best position and watching him fail (as he did tonight which you fail to address). If he wants to play there he can f*** off imo.

You've conjured up this whole guessing of what's going on between N'zogbia and Sam purley on him being played in the middle? Got to say I'm impressed :lol:

Haven't you thought that maybe he was played their to fill in the numbers and due to the fact he is probably the most experinced player available to Sam (who can play alongside Geremi in the CM position)?  :cheesy:

Yes, thats my guess. Your guess is based on him filling in numbers which doesnt explain why he chose that position for that player on a night he played all the kids.

Have to say Scy, not even sure you know what formation we played tonight if thats your reason why N'Zogbia played with all the kids in that position against Hull. You reckon its because he was the only one fit enough? You obviously have no idea what the manager is looking at in these games then.

I'm surprised Spurs haven't gone in for him to be honest. He's young, talented, very quick, unsettled (or at least was) and they need a left winger more than any other position. Would have been a logical and good signing for them.

I'm surprised Spurs haven't gone in for him to be honest. He's young, talented, very quick, unsettled (or at least was) and they need a left winger more than any other position. Would have been a logical and good signing for them.

True

If he had of performed the same last season as the one before, chances are he wouldnt be here...

Yes, thats my guess. Your guess is based on him filling in numbers which doesnt explain why he chose that position for that player on a night he played all the kids.

Have to say Scy, not even sure you know what formation we played tonight if thats your reason why N'Zogbia played with all the kids in that position against Hull. You reckon its because he was the only one fit enough? You obviously have no idea what the manager is looking at in these games then.

You mean the position he also played against Juve? (which would also point to the fact he's playing in the middle because he's the only fit CM along side Geremi)  And the fact that N'zogbia himself is still young? And he played majority kids mixed with a few more experinced players (i.e Geremi and N'zogbia)...

I agree with you that he may of been played there for Sam to get a better look at him (as well as the above), but I don't think he has any intention of selling him.