The match tonight...

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

I know people have probably asked this question a thousand times, but I don't have time to search because I'm at work.

Can you buy solely tonights match on Setanta or do you have to buy for a month?

If you can, can you do it through your sky remote or do you have to phone them?

Guest stb654

Im purely guessing.. but there is a menu next to TV guide on Sky called "Box office" and all that..

Have a look in there and goto sports events. The match might be in there  blueyes.gif

Good luck  :razz:

Guest DavB93

You can buy tonights games for £8 (I think), but if your doing that your better off signing up to the monthly subscription for £9.99 which only requires 30 days notice of cancellation.

Guest hagler

i saw something in pound stretchers at the team valley the other day.it was a freeview box with the card slot for 49.99 and you got free santana....cant remember if it was 1 month or 3 months

I know people have probably asked this question a thousand times, but I don't have time to search because I'm at work.

Can you buy solely tonights match on Setanta or do you have to buy for a month?

If you can, can you do it through your sky remote or do you have to phone them?

If you have cable mate,538 it is.Try and just putting the channel on,you might already have it because that happened with me.Never payed a penny.Just turned it on by chance one day and have have watched most of Sunderlands games and West Hams match last night.

If not,unlucky and try to get in touch with your network about ordering a certain game

Guest DavB93

You can buy tonights games for £8 (I think), but if your doing that your better off signing up to the monthly subscription for £9.99 which only requires 30 days notice of cancellation.

I'm actually staying at my folks tonight so I would only need to buy the one match. Do you know if this can be done through your remote?

It's best to ring them up, my folks tried doing it over the net and nowt happened. They rang them up and did'nt even have any record of them, after the phone call it was only 20 mins before it was up and running.

Guest The Bort

i but watch out for the £20 activation fee, they dont tell you about that on the website or on the phone until you wanna sign up

Guest goal!

i but watch out for the £20 activation fee, they dont tell you about that on the website or on the phone until you wanna sign up

It's a £10 connection fee you pay on top of £9.99 per month. If you cancel then want to subscribe again a couple months later or whatever you still pay another £10 connection fee on top of the subscription, unless your on the top Virgin package.

Oh and this game has been a joke.....