Live Football?

Guest LucasUnger

Guest LucasUnger

after my spying work in the austrian camp i can't wait for the season to start.

but with the german premiere tv. i only get about 4 games a season. what should i get to watch the most games?

sky?

setanta?

both?

something else?

i know it will cost me a fortune but who cares. i'm livin for newcastle. :idiot2: (me)

please help me.

thx

get both :thup:. but if you lived in iceland get syn2 they show all 38 newcastle games live :celb: and all 380 games from the premiership.the only negative is that the commentators are so bad  >:(that i also have setanta and sky hd,even though they show way to few newcastle games.

Guest LucasUnger

what????

syn2?

on which satelite?

how much is it?

sounds excellent!!!!

that's the problem not possible via satellite, only broadcast  in  iceland   :-[

only broadcat in iceland?

via cable? or how can i understand that?

there must be a way to find this channel. is it a channel?

yeah its only via cable ,yes it is a channel http://syn.visir.is/?PageID=2103 but only in iceland sorry mate :blush: ,

but if you are only looking for live football i reckon you get much more games from canal digital than sky/setanta i had that when i lived in denmark and it had a decent coverage at the time.

But if you want sky/setanta then i would buy from this company http://www.skytvcard.com/  if sky dosen't sell subscriptions i your country.

I had to use this to get  sky/setanta in iceland,they are not allowed to sell subscriptions here.

Guest LucasUnger

after my spying work in the austrian camp i can't wait for the season to start.

but with the german premiere tv. i only get about 4 games a season. what should i get to watch the most games?

sky?

setanta?

both?

something else?

i know it will cost me a fortune but who cares. i'm livin for newcastle. :idiot2: (me)

please help me.

thx

if you've got german premier mate, you'll get all prem games for the season, they have the new contract and are advertising showing EVERY game live, theres also an Albanian channel called digitalb showing prem games, but probably the same ones as sky/setanta with maybe one or two 3pm games.

what????

no way?! every game????

Guest LucasUnger

how many games do sky show in a season?

i just read that premiere are showing up to 320 games this season!!!

including the game in bolton. yes sir i can boogie

Guest LucasUnger

well i'm talking about "premiere konferenz"

they switch from game to game every time something happens.

is it the thing you know??

Guest LucasUnger

yes german bundesliga. but they show the same at christmas when they stop playin in germany cos it's too cold. puffs! with the premiere league

Guest LucasUnger

what do you think:

a cable from iceland to austria?

how much will it cost. ;)

i want every fuckin game!!!

900 miles!!!

"freak"!!!!

jesus wept, just closíng my bar, and drunk as clarkie in julies. has anyone ever seen him in julies?

is it still called julies.

good night lads

get both :thup:. but if you lived in iceland get syn2 they show all 38 newcastle games live :celb: and all 380 games from the premiership.the only negative is that the commentators are so bad  >:(that i also have setanta and sky hd,even though they show way to few newcastle games.

And that it costs 34.38 pounds / month.

Guest LucasUnger

well i would pay 150 pounds a month if i was able to watch every newcastle game.

And that it costs 34.38 pounds / month.

You are not legally allowed to subscribe to the likes of Sky and Setanta (as already stated above) so you do need to order it via a third party (either a private person or a one of the companies selling subscriptions (illegally) abroad), that's how the Irish Pubs all over Europe normally do it. But you have to be aware that every contact to Sky etc. has to go via the third party. If they detect you are based out of the UK/Ireland they will cancel you subscription. This happened to the uncle of a friend who was running a pub at Mallorca.

Going with Premiere isn't that bad. You'll normally see the games against the big clubs + various other matches. And Premiere is already advertising to show the matches against Bolton and Villa. There will also be some games on Arena.

Guest LucasUnger

You are not legally allowed to subscribe to the likes of Sky and Setanta (as already stated above) so you do need to order it via a third party (either a private person or a one of the companies selling subscriptions (illegally) abroad), that's how the Irish Pubs all over Europe normally do it. But you have to be aware that every contact to Sky etc. has to go via the third party. If they detect you are based out of the UK/Ireland they will cancel you subscription. This happened to the uncle of a friend who was running a pub at Mallorca.

Going with Premiere isn't that bad. You'll normally see the games against the big clubs + various other matches. And Premiere is already advertising to show the matches against Bolton and Villa. There will also be some games on <b>Arena.</b>

i thought arena is closed?

LucasUnger, look for something called ArtSport.  It's an Arabic network, based in either the UAE or Saudi Arabia.  Alot of pubs have it over here, so I'm guessing you should be able to get it in Austria.

Although it's Arabic, more often than not, they use second-rate English commentators, so it's not too bad, and you should be able to understand what they're saying.

The landlady of my local pub, which shall remain nameless, reckons its something like £90 for 6 months.  They show practically every Premier League game, and have about 5 channels, Newcastle are on pretty much every week.  NUFC.com also list if the match is going to be on, so check on there.

i has been know for a good few months now like, still rumours they may be able to show the odd game, but no where near what they had previously :nope:

That was to be expected with them being able to show so many games and therefore devaluing the contract for Sky and Setanta by loads of pubs subscribing to it.

Guest sombrero

guys showtime has the rights now as oppoed to art, supersport should be showing it too. therefore SHOWTIME and SUPERSPORT both available via sattellite