New Signings

Guest Toonie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

now now "football chairman" and other dude, were missing the plot here. at the end of the day, i can be patient untill january or say next summer (probably january) for more big sinings, i can understand if ahsley wants to get a feel for what the cluib already has? and imo we have some great signing already without spending a bushel of moeny, and i think thats GOOD business seeing he jsut replaced 5 odd players that left that used to be considered rather important. so lets not compare budgets that we dont have a clue about because clearly the formalities of spending are different this year. also we still have a week, you mgiht be surprised when deco walks in or something! :angel:

so what about their wages then? how many 'squad players' do we now have on how much a week?

If Ashley can't see how far back you can fall if you fuck up one window by not spending, even given the example of this very club, then like I said, he's a bit of a daft cunt tbh

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic, you don't have a clue what the budget was in either window so shut it.

are you f****** serious?

plc with £80m debt and making a £20m loss, versus a private company owned by a billionairre

some f****** people man, it's not even open to question FFS

IT MAKES NO f****** DIFFERENCE HOW MUCH OUR OWNER IS WORTH.

We have got no right to suggest ashley should just give us HIS money.

Do you seriously think think that Ashley came in and said "there you go sam theres three billion for a new squad"?

He could have came in and given Sam 10m and told him to budget, which is what all the evidence suggests.

which would make a pretty stupid c*** then wouldn't it?

have yopu even read any of his plans for the club? if he knows anything about football he's not working with a poxy ten f****** million

So your saying you have a piece of evidence that says mike ashley has given allardyce a certain amount of money? I'd love to see it.

In fact while your looking for it, find the piece that says roeder had a specific budget last year.

The truth is you don't what roeder was given last season and you don't know what allardyce has been given this season, so quit trying to pretend like you do FFS.

for the record, Mort has not given him a budget, Sam picks the players and asks for the money, Mort asks Ashley if he can have it. If we can't raise over £5m for a player the manager wants, then we're f*****, or it means the manager can't attract >£5m rated players.

either way, it's got f*** all to do with budgets

and you seriously think Roeder had money? where from?

I didn't say Roeder had money. All i would say is that he spent what he spent.

I agree in some situation there isn't a budget but there MUST be a certain amount that is at least considered for transfers when a window comes about. From the fact allardyce isn't happy about the money that he has been allocated and the fact he has spent fuck all so far suggest that the money allocated is not a great deal.

he never said that, it's a forum myth, he said they weren't moving fast enough

I was just looking down our squad list and I reckon although a fairly small squad we still have cover for every postion on the pitch - apart from another couple central defenders (which maybe the Serb from Sevilla and Cacapa) and a left back.

Given

Harper

Geremi --- Rozehnal --- Cacapa --- *****

Carr --- Taylor---*****---Babayaro

Milner---Barton---Smith---Duff

Solano---Butt---Emre---N'Zogbia

Owen---Viduka

Martins---Luque

And that's not including the young lads we've got on the fringe like Huntington, Ramage, Pattison, Carroll and Ameobi. Given a couple or three more squad signings and we should be alright - I'm optomistic providing we can get the players we're linked with in before the window closes.

It's not that bad when you look at it really  :thup:

If you include Geremi in your Midfield,get a few defenders in Baines/Drago i think we'd be kicking for the new season to start.

Still a bit worried about the fitness of our strikers though

Guest Invicta_Toon

are you f****** serious?

plc with £80m debt and making a £20m loss, versus a private company owned by a billionairre

Do you seriously think think that Ashley came in and said "there you go sam theres three billion for a new squad"?

He could have came in and given Sam 10m and told him to budget, which is what all the evidence suggests.

have yopu even read any of his plans for the club? if he knows anything about football he's not working with a poxy ten f****** million

So your saying you have a piece of evidence that says mike ashley has given allardyce a certain amount of money? I'd love to see it.

In fact while your looking for it, find the piece that says roeder had a specific budget last year.

The truth is you don't what roeder was given last season and you don't know what allardyce has been given this season, so quit trying to pretend like you do FFS.

for the record, Mort has not given him a budget, Sam picks the players and asks for the money, Mort asks Ashley if he can have it. If we can't raise over £5m for a player the manager wants, then we're f*****, or it means the manager can't attract >£5m rated players.

Bet your really Alan Olivers son ain't ya!

Cos lets face it your always in the know too!

anyone reading public quotes would appear ITK compared to you

So anyway what do you do for a living again?

i'm a football chairman

oh no, has that spoilt your whole argument? so sorry

Look I ain't gonna argue with you anymore! You know f*** all, everybody knows you know f*** all, so give it a rest!

Unless you wan't to meet me at matchday to sort it out?

I know f*** all? after what you've written up there about f****** football transfers? and your only response being 'but but you're not a football chairman!!!!1111ZZZ'

as for meeting you, I have a policy about not hitting the women, children or the disabled

Not talking to you again no mark!

you sound about 5 years old tbh with that shite

now now "football chairman" and other dude, were missing the plot here. at the end of the day, i can be patient untill january or say next summer (probably january) for more big sinings, i can understand if ahsley wants to get a feel for what the cluib already has? and imo we have some great signing already without spending a bushel of moeny, and i think thats GOOD business seeing he jsut replaced 5 odd players that left that used to be considered rather important. so lets not compare budgets that we dont have a clue about because clearly the formalities of spending are different this year. also we still have a week, you mgiht be surprised when deco walks in or something! :angel:

so what about their wages then? how many 'squad players' do we now have on how much a week?

If Ashley can't see how far back you can fall if you f*** up one window by not spending, even given the example of this very club, then like I said, he's a bit of a daft c*** tbh

He's not a 'daft cunt', hes made 2 billion on his own would have to be one lucky fucker to make 2 billion on sheer luck.

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

Look I ain't gonna argue with you anymore! You know f*** all, everybody knows you know f*** all, so give it a rest!

I know f*** all? after what you've written up there about f****** football transfers? and your only response being 'but but you're not a football chairman!!!!1111ZZZ'

as for meeting you, I have a policy about not hitting the women, children or the disabled

you sound about 5 years old tbh with that s****

:hom:

Guest Invicta_Toon

If Ashley can't see how far back you can fall if you f*** up one window by not spending, even given the example of this very club, then like I said, he's a bit of a daft c*** tbh

He's not a 'daft cunt', hes made 2 billion on his own would have to be one lucky fucker to make 2 billion on sheer luck.

freddie shepherd, ken bates, peter ridsdale, etc etc

all of them millionaires through business, all daft cunts when it comes to running a football club

Guest Invicta_Toon

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

definitive proof you are actully posting from a playschool

all of them millionaires through business, all daft cunts when it comes to running a football club

Can't you focus your energy on confronting NE5 with that opinion? It's be more fun for everyone else.

<snip>

if we had equal budgets in both windows, you might be right

as we didn't, that's hardly a 'vast improvement' given what could have been

I take it that means you're underwhelmed by our signings? Who do you think we could realistically have attracted to the club this transfer window that would have made much of a difference if we'd been splashing the cash?

Anything, Vicky?

Guest sombrero

would the wages of the new players all be higher than the old ones by that much?, also so waht, hey abrely cost us anyhting, id rather give new players slightly hgiehr wages and get them for nowt then to have to pay  a significant amount of money on them as well. just cause out manager is a billionaire doesnt mean we are billionaires. it just means our spending wont be as tight then again having said that though so far it seems are spending is tight, a scnenario BS is used to?

Guest optimistic nit

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

definitive proof you are actully posting from a playschool

i disagree.

Guest Invicta_Toon

would the wages of the new players all be higher than the old ones by that much?, also so waht, hey abrely cost us anyhting, id rather give new players slightly hgiehr wages and get them for nowt then to have to pay  a significant amount of money on them as well. just cause out manager is a billionaire doesnt mean we are billionaires. it just means our spending wont be as tight then again having said that though so far it seems are spending is tight, a scnenario BS is used to?

compare sibierski on 1 year loan to Smith on a 5 year contract

compare Parker desperate for a game to Viduka, who the boro chairman was disgusted at the thought of the improved contract he was forced to table and still lost

Guest Invicta_Toon

<snip>

I take it that means you're underwhelmed by our signings? Who do you think we could realistically have attracted to the club this transfer window that would have made much of a difference if we'd been splashing the cash?

Anything, Vicky?

do you honestly think I would know who we could attract? how would that work?

alternatively, if you're convinced fat sam has done his best, when you look at Man City even, fine

<snip>

Anything, Vicky?

alternatively, if you're convinced fat sam has done his best, when you look at Man City even, fine

The way you said 'given what could have been' strongly indicates you thought there were players out there who we should have got, but failed to. I think we've had a very good transfer window personally, and although it's exciting I think we've performed far more sensibly than Manchester City's scattergun approach to signing player. Only time will tell obviously, but that's my opinion for the time being.

Guest Invicta_Toon

<snip>

Anything, Vicky?

The way you said 'given what could have been' strongly indicates you thought there were players out there who we should have got, but failed to. I think we've had a very good transfer window personally, and although it's exciting I think we've performed far more sensibly than Manchester City's scattergun approach to signing player. Only time will tell obviously, but that's my opinion for the time being.

what could have been = either having a manager that could attract >£5m players, or a manager that targetted >£5m players

at the moment, you can't tell whether we've been taken over by a billionaire or the co-op retired footballers division

He's not a 'daft c***', hes made 2 billion on his own would have to be one lucky fucker to make 2 billion on sheer luck.

all of them millionaires through business, all daft c***s when it comes to running a football club

Can't you focus your energy on confronting NE5 with that opinion? It's be more fun for everyone else.

He hasn't got the balls tbh.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I know.

bollock.s If I went head to head with NE5 it would be locked by Taylor 27 before the second page

Guest Phil K

Barton for Parker

Smith for Dyer

Viduka for Sibierski

Roznehal for Bramble

Cacapa for Moore

Geremi

A vast improvement on last years team. Let the SEXY football begin :wav: :icon_rr:

300% improvement certainly.

I don't expect the struggle I feared last season.

He's not a 'daft c***', hes made 2 billion on his own would have to be one lucky fucker to make 2 billion on sheer luck.

all of them millionaires through business, all daft c***s when it comes to running a football club

He hasn't got the balls tbh.

He's really a split arse tbh!