Signed NUFC Shirt For Sale

Kev

Guest Alan_Shearer

In that case sounds like a bloody good business, buy a shirt for £55 which includes name, number and prem patches, sign yourself, sell for £100!

TBH, there is no proof that any of the 'signed' or 'match worn by ___'  kits are genuine, take the Emre shirt Kev got, the only thing that they try and convince you with is the fact that "YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS A MATCH WORN SHIRT AS IT HAS THE 'ROUGH' MATERIAL NAME AND NUMBER NOT THE SHINY STUFF YOU GET IN THE SHOPS" - wow, so someone has got an Emre shirt, you can buy Prem Leauge patches, played in it, then done the signature themselves, and gets £100 for it!!! WTF!!! Total crap...sorry Kev lol

The emre shirt he bought is genuine, there are many many subtle differences on a match worn shirt which idiots like you wont notice. I have over 30 match worn shirts and have to answer the same questions every time someone is shown them.

TBH, there is no proof that any of the 'signed' or 'match worn by ___'  kits are genuine, take the Emre shirt Kev got, the only thing that they try and convince you with is the fact that "YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS A MATCH WORN SHIRT AS IT HAS THE 'ROUGH' MATERIAL NAME AND NUMBER NOT THE SHINY STUFF YOU GET IN THE SHOPS" - wow, so someone has got an Emre shirt, you can buy Prem Leauge patches, played in it, then done the signature themselves, and gets £100 for it!!! WTF!!! Total crap...sorry Kev lol

The emre shirt he bought is genuine, there are many many subtle differences on a match worn shirt which idiots like you wont notice. I have over 30 match worn shirts and have to answer the same questions every time someone is shown them.

So basically it was you that sold it to him? :razz:

Guest Alan_Shearer

Please list these "many many subtle differences "

Guest loves the toon

see that fine supporter is on line

should ave come back to daddys what a chinkys we ad

warmed up sunday dinner what a pisser kev: :: :smitten:

Please list these "many many subtle differences "

No, but on the home version of last seasons shirt there was more than 5, not including the name, number and premier league badges

I also have a top signed,a retro one thoguth signed by 30,

all current players from the squad inc owen martins barton geremi etc...  O0

not for sale though...mine is officialy on ebay  ;D

I also have a top signed,a retro one thoguth signed by 30,

all current players from the squad inc owen martins barton geremi etc...  O0

not for sale though...mine is officialy on ebay  ;D

Does something have to be on ebay like for it to be officially for sale ?