One thing that has been missing from our pre-season...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

The bairns and reserves played long ball against Hull and we did in patches against Juventus tbh.

FYP ;)

We did aye, but so did they (Juventus) and so do most teams, at some point in a game. Given that this was a big concern amongst most fans, I think the 80,000 + who've watched our home pre-season games have been pleasantly surprised.

We played long ball against Hull and in patches against Juventus tbh.

Counselling? Depression is a hard thing to get over i'm sure.

Are you saying we didn't play long ball against Hull or in patches against Juventus?

Guest Knightrider

Trying to catch up t'Dave

'The Dave' doesn't make sense.

And as Baggio says, we've played it when it suited.

Catching up TO Dave

/sorry

Are you saying we didn't play long ball against Hull or in patches against Juventus?

No, but as CoachHTT said... the team we had out against Hull was almost all academy and not many teams play short passes all the way through the game.

No, but as CoachHTT said... the team we had out against Hull was almost all academy and not many teams play short passes all the way through the game.

Did I say any different to that?

Guest Knightrider

Trying to catch up t'Dave

'The Dave' doesn't make sense.

And as Baggio says, we've played it when it suited.

Catching up TO Dave

/sorry

t' = the

;)

Thought I'd give it a new meaning :D

The Hull game shouldn't have even been mentioned, it's nothing like the team we'll play all season. I don't think the comment was serious anyway, it was mainly sarcasm.

Allardyce is definitely doing a good job of dispelling the long ball myth so far. More power to him. We probably will play that way a little bit more of the long ball when we get down to real business, but I'm sure we will mix it up sufficiently.

The Hull game shouldn't have even been mentioned, it's nothing like the team we'll play all season. I don't think the comment was serious anyway, it was mainly sarcasm.

Why not? He said we haven't played the long ball game this season, I've pointed out where we have.

I can't see what you problem is or how me stating a fact makes me suffer from depression.

Why not? He said we haven't played the long ball game this season, I've pointed out where we have.

I can't see what you problem is or how me stating a fact makes me suffer from depression.

It's funny how you even make positives into negatives, every comment i see you make is like "We played 7 minutes of longball v Juve, boring football"

It's funny how you even make positives into negatives, every comment i see you make is like "We played 7 minutes of longball v Juve, boring football"

It's not a negative, it's fact.

It's not a negative, it's fact.

Prove it.