Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cassano's meant to be available. Presumably he's shit now though. He's an Allardyce type 'risky' buy though.

Some SerieA clubs have offerred to take him on loan for a year apparently and match his wages.

Loan deal would be a good idea. Less risk etc. At the same time, if he does really well, we may struggle to hang onto him. We can just sign Deco or Riquelme next summer if that happens though.

yeah, we can just sign either of them next season. Or dig up the remains of George Best and reanimate him as a young, not-drink-addled superplayer, which is slightly more realistic that signing either of those two.

I was taking the piss with the last bit.

Any right back who's class and will be he for a long time and cause the departure of Ramage.

Are right backs playmakers?

Dani Alves could be like Solano was for us last season (kind of a playmaker sadly enough), only better.

Have you seen the poll or read the first post?

Cassano's meant to be available. Presumably he's shit now though. He's an Allardyce type 'risky' buy though.

Some SerieA clubs have offerred to take him on loan for a year apparently and match his wages.

Loan deal would be a good idea. Less risk etc. At the same time, if he does really well, we may struggle to hang onto him. We can just sign Deco or Riquelme next summer if that happens though.

yeah, we can just sign either of them next season. Or dig up the remains of George Best and reanimate him as a young, not-drink-addled superplayer, which is slightly more realistic that signing either of those two.

I was taking the piss with the last bit.

I know, but there'll be some idiot who thinks a "big club" like us will be signing those kinds of players. You shouldn't encourage them.

Any right back who's class and will be he for a long time and cause the departure of Ramage.

Dani Alves could be like Solano was for us last season (kind of a playmaker sadly enough), only better.

Yep, only paid attention to the headline though, which seems to have been edited just a moment ago.

I'll go for Kim Källström (Lyon), then.

Yep, only paid attention to the headline though, which seems to have been edited just a moment ago.

Yeah I had to do that cause everyone was posting full backs for some reason........ :lol:

Fighter I think, though might not be very good from what I hear. But he's free!

Have you the first clue what this thread is about? (Translation: Are you thick?)

There are some subtle clues in the title. (Translation: As we've established your thick, maybe you can't read either!)

Look, if you don't want Dabo why don't you just come out and say so?  :idiot2:

Or are you getting the hump because someone didn't take your thread seriously enough? mackems.gif

Guest makemeacupoftea

I would buy Sneijder (sp), the Ajax one, he's pretty good and is class at free kicks.

Great shout, but no chance.

Fighter I think, though might not be very good from what I hear. But he's free!

Have you the first clue what this thread is about? (Translation: Are you thick?)

There are some subtle clues in the title. (Translation: As we've established your thick, maybe you can't read either!)

Look, if you don't want Dabo why don't you just come out and say so?   :idiot2:

Or are you getting the hump because someone didn't take your thread seriously enough? mackems.gif

How in your head did you associate a 'free' player who is a defensive midfielder to boot with this thread title?

Actually Kallstrom barely qualifyies as a playmaker he's about as playmaker as Barton.

Try again.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Actually Kallstrom barely qualifyies as a playmaker he's about as playmaker as Barton.

Try again.

No he's an amazing playmaker tbh

Diego or Deco. We need to buy quality, no reason to buy potential. VDV is the typical show up on some days, not on other day player. Sneijder is more of a winger who would be a luxury in Sam's system. We need someone to dictate the pace of the game from the center of the park, someone who has the ability to open up the other team with incisive passes, has a good shot on him and isn't afraid to dribble with the ball - only two fill those critiria well enough. Diego or Deco.

Diego or Deco. We need to buy quality, no reason to buy potential. VDV is the typical show up on some days, not on other day player. Sneijder is more of a winger who would be a luxury in Sam's system. We need someone to dictate the pace of the game from the center of the park, someone who has the ability to open up the other team with incisive passes, has a good shot on him and isn't afraid to dribble with the ball - only two fill those critiria well enough. Diego or Deco.

I'd go with that. The few times I've seen VDV play he does seem to have it all mind.

Maybe the reason Americans think so many people smoke crack, is because so many Brits get these retarded visors on where they think that an english player is superior just because he is english. We have something called objectivity.

About that; just how is Freddy Adu doing? Is he ready to make the same impact on the world scene as Reyna,  Beasley, Onyewu, etc?

WTF has Freddy Adoo or America got to do with this thread?

The great irony of zeroscipher's intervention is that he started arguiing a point that no one had made. He was clearly annoyed that James said Nasri was the only player who would be world class, the went off on one about British people's attitudes. Replying and arguiing with imagninary posts is the height of forum retardation.

Deco for £16m.

Maybe the reason Americans think so many people smoke crack, is because so many Brits get these retarded visors on where they think that an english player is superior just because he is english. We have something called objectivity.

About that; just how is Freddy Adu doing? Is he ready to make the same impact on the world scene as Reyna,  Beasley, Onyewu, etc?

WTF has Freddy Adoo or America got to do with this thread?

The great irony of zeroscipher's intervention is that he started arguiing a point that no one had made. He was clearly annoyed that James said Nasri was the only player who would be world class, the went off on one about British people's attitudes. Replying and arguiing with imagninary posts is the height of forum retardation.

Deco for £16m.

:laugh2: