Lawro is back

SUPERTOON

Guest Triglett

TBF, he says the same bollox about every team. He's already saying we're shit away from home before the season has even started. No, never mind the fact that Liverpool lost more games than us on the road last season and only finished with one more point  :idiot2:

Guest unrealterrorist

TBF, he says the same bollox about every team. He's already saying we're s*** away from home before the season has even started. No, never mind the fact that Liverpool lost more games than us on the road last season and only finished with one more point  :idiot2:

Nice to see he got the liverpool one spot on ubergimp that he his.

I see he still can't give us a win, he has us down to have an 'entertaining' 2-2 draw with villa.

And that prediction would've have been more favourable if either one of his two 'media mates' - ie. Souness or Shearer - were at the helm, even with a stripped down squad containing little depth, something we saw not that long ago........ the sort of team Souness presides over after he removes the so-called club cancers without adequetly replacing them, the sort of regime our former captain publically endorsed, the squad Shearer would've inherited in Roeder's place had he not cherry picked his eventual acsension into the manager's hotseat.

Guest maskelton

f*** him...ive seen his house...n hes a tw** n for a while i used his predicitions for my saturday bets.....hes f****ng useless when it comes to badmouthing teams...when he says a team will do well il back him