Your Support Is Needed!!!

kane2005

No need to slag them off on this forum tbh. If you are so keen to do that, go elsewhere.

Again...

Are we not entiltled to an opinion on this?

Nazi.

No need to slag them off on this forum tbh. If you are so keen to do that, go elsewhere.

Again...

Nazi.

Dead man typing, ban beckons

Again...

Nazi.

What for?

Again...

Nazi.

What for?

You'll see, Pie

hmmm, i'm undecided on this, i mean, i like the idea that st james would always be this cauldron of noise, but tbh i get the feeling that thats got as much to do with bragging rights as it has to how we actually think it'll make the players perform, sometimes i think its great when things are a bit quiet and then the team start to press and THEN the crowd get behind them, i think it keeps a link between the fans and players to some extent, in an age where there basically isnt one, its not like you can congratulate the players in the bar after the match anymore. i'm all for vocal support, but yeah, spontaneous sounds best to me.

An organised atmosphere is the same as going to a holiday camp and having organised fun.

Agree with a few of the posts above, support should be spontaneous and genuine. Not singing because of a media campaign. You've said in your original manifesto that the atmosphere was better under Keegan and Robson, and that's simply cos the football was better. (I know people have said there used to be great atmos when we were shit, but that was also before all-seater syndrome). If the level on the pitch improves, the level in the stands will follow accordingly.

An organised atmosphere is the same as going to a holiday camp and having organised fun.

Agree with a few of the posts above, support should be spontaneous and genuine. Not singing because of a media campaign. You've said in your original manifesto that the atmosphere was better under Keegan and Robson, and that's simply cos the football was better. (I know people have said there used to be great atmos when we were s***, but that was also before all-seater syndrome). If the level on the pitch improves, the level in the stands will follow accordingly.

Great post FW, apparently I am being an arsehole just because it's not what these people want to hear.

Agree with a few of the posts above, support should be spontaneous and genuine. Not singing because of a media campaign. You've said in your original manifesto that the atmosphere was better under Keegan and Robson, and that's simply cos the football was better. (I know people have said there used to be great atmos when we were s***, but that was also before all-seater syndrome). If the level on the pitch improves, the level in the stands will follow accordingly.

Great post FW, apparently I am being an arsehole just because it's not what these people want to hear.

I'm just more coherent and less offensive. You are being an arsehole too though.

Guest BooBoo

You said it Frenchie.

I'm just more coherent and less offensive. You are being an arsehole too though.

Nah, you just rehashed my post, sorry it's fairly obvious to see.

Your attempts to create an atmosphere have been really cringeworthy and are getting worse, scarves, streamers and now organised groups to create noise, this isn't what football is or should be about.

A team playing well or at least giving 100% will get a better atmosphere, overpaid and underperforming powdered poofters don't.

The atmosphere was embarassing under Robson and genuinly has been since the extension bar against the big teams.

The Mags is simple & the best so far.

Join The Mags in level 7.

Sing with The Mags in the Corner.

"WE ARE THE MAGS, WE ARE THE MAGS" sounds a lot better than "WE ARE THE TUNE ARMY" :hom:

Hardly suitable to use the club's nickname.