We don't need Diop, do we?

Dave

Of course, I understand that. If he had have stayed/wanted to stay he would have deserved a chance with his detractors was all I was getting at.

Not that you would have given it him, mind, because it's more important that you're "right". O0

Vendetta-tastic, man, just like it was at times against Parker last season from your sort. I'm praying to fuck that Smith proves you wrong and I have faith in him to do so.

And my sort as you put it were right about Parker, and I will be again about Smith, I have no doubts whatsoever about that.

You come across like you can't wait for Smith to fail  :rolleyes:

I didn't really want to sign Smith as I made clear at the time, but I don't really see the need to keep going on about it. He's ours now so let's see how he does.

Baggy has been whinging like a crack whore for about 3 weeks now. :lol: :razz: blueyes.gif

I didn't really want to sign Smith as I made clear at the time, but I don't really see the need to keep going on about it. He's ours now so let's see how he does.

Baggy has been whinging like a crack whore for about 3 weeks now. :lol: :razz: blueyes.gif

Fuck off you prick.

Fuck off you prick.

mackems.gif

Oh dear.

Fuck off you prick.

I've come back to have another look, still can't believe your behaviour. YOu're a mod on another site aren't you?