England vs The Dirty Hun @ Wemberley

Keefaz

Q. Would a bad loss be the straw that broke McLaren's camel's back?

I hope not, because Allardyce would surely be near the top of the list to take over?

If anything, I'm supporting McLaren's England from now on, for that reason above all others.

As for mod's with giant ego's - slanderous!

Q. Would a bad loss be the straw that broke McLaren's camel's back?

I hope not, because Allardyce would surely be near the top of the list to take over?

If anything, I'm supporting McLaren's England from now on, for that reason above all others.

As for mod's with giant ego's - slanderous!

Yet look at you all rammed in here backing each other up in case another loose cannon shoots his mouth off. Makes me sick.

Hey, we're all in here supporting your thread, propelling it towards greatness with our mere presence.

"The Dirty Hun" did raise my eyebrows mind, is changing it to "Germany" out of respect for Isegrim a good enough reason to do so?

:laugh:

Hey, we're all in here supporting your thread, propelling it towards greatness with our mere presence.

"The Dirty Hun" did raise my eyebrows mind, is changing it to "Germany" out of respect for Isegrim a good enough reason to do so?

I mulled it over myself. I'm sure any Germans in the vicinity will immediately identify it as a joke and laugh along as we know they love to do.

Guest Knightrider

Who won the fucking war eh, eh?! We can call the nazi bastards what we like.

So Dave, Janitor and all mods.....

Yous are cunts.

Who won the f****** war eh, eh?! We can call the nazi bastards what we like.

So Dave, Janitor and all mods.....

Yous are c***s.

You "won" the war? Suppose the yanks had nothing to do with it then...

Guest alankhaw

We can beat any team in the world in a friendly. But when it comes to the real matches we are as good as a dead floating body on water