Roeder

Troll

Would have gladly seen him given another role at the club, maybe in Academy, some kind of ambassador type thing, cares a great deal about NUFC at heart and genuinely nice guy. Can't blame him financially and for belief in himself in taking the job on when it was offered, not exactly about to turn it down when wanting to prove everyone wrong after his failures at West Ham. Blame Fat Fred (NANANANA HEYHEYHEY GOODBYE tosser) for hiring him and sacking Robson at the worst possible time and thus leading to the crisis which Roeder nobly sorted out and thus was in the frame when he never really should have been. Also blame Jabba the Hut for ensuring no serious manager would want the Newcastle job at that time.

On the other hand I wish Roeder would stop appearing on SSN in relation to us, he's irrelevant now.

Roeder is a nice guy and tried his best but failed...Not his fault...It is the fault of the idiots who employed him who are the same idiots who employed SouMess...But the reason I hate SouMess but NOT Roeder is that SouMess actually destroyed a team which finished 4th, 3rd and 5th in three consecutive years...Roeder saved us from relegation...That by itself is enough to NOT hate Roeder...

The thing is though with Roeder, wheres his standards? The only thing he bangs on about is unjuries, we actually played better with injuries compared to when everyone was fit!

Has playing Carr over Solano not got anything to do with how shit we were? Playing Duff over NZogbia regardless of performance? Banashing Luque and not doing his job to actually attempt to manage him and get the best out of him? Turning Sol Campbell down? Putting Milner on the bench for our biggest game of the season? Playing Dyer once fit regardless how shit he played? I think theres more reasons than just injuries why we were so terrible Glenn...

This time last year the big fella was in top secret negotiations with Pav, Sibbers and Bernard.

I bet he still thinks he's the manager! When Ronny Johnsen turns up at his house, he's got some explaining to do!

Roader: Yeah Ronny i've been after a sweeper for sometime now, so thanks for coming out of retirement! So once you've finished on the steps move onto the patio! I've got a press conference to go to!

Ronny: ?!!???  Bellend

Guest tuppence

I find the things people are saying about an ex manager who only ever tried his best and offered his resignation (albeit jumping before he was pushed) disgraceful. It's probably all the fans who have never been to a game trying to show how passionate they are, pathetic.

I find the things people are saying about an ex manager who only ever tried his best and offered his resignation (albeit jumping before he was pushed) disgraceful. It's probably all the fans who have never been to a game trying to show how passionate they are, pathetic.

Are you his brother?

Get a grip man, they get paid enough money! So they should take stick when they are useless!

Remember who pays for all this, the fans!

Guest tuppence

Are you his brother?

Get a grip man, they get paid enough money! So they should take stick when they are useless!

So he deserves being called a retard, and being hated, I'm not denying he was a crap manager but some people  go way OTT

Are you his brother?

So he deserves being called a retard, and being hated, I'm not denying he was a crap manager but some people  go way OTT

Thats fair do's although I do find it a bit disturbing that someone who supposedly has the best interests of Nufc at heart can drop an in-form  Solano at RB for Steven Carr as soon as he's 'fit'.

Are you his brother?

That is their choice to do so! Everybody shows their emotion in differen't ways, it's just the way football has always been for as long as I can remember.

Guest Stephen927

Shouldn't have been given the job full-time, especially if there was a line of top class managers enquiring about the job like Shepherd said.

It's amazing to think how far we have come in the past few months. It's hard to think just how down a lot of the supporters were when it looked like we were going nowhere, now it seems we have a solid platform on which to go forward from.

Seeing Roeder on the telly makes me appreciate the club's progress.

Him and Souness where never up to it in the first place, there is only one person to thank for that.

Blame the fat cnut that just made £28M (and a fook load more) and clearly had no idea how to run a club.  If you have a dumb cnut of a boss, you are likely to follow suit.  That is fact.

Thankfully they have all gone, new era.  Move on.  Let this fookin thread disappear down the list in memory.  Much like Fred, Glenda and Graeme have.

Last week Roeder & Reid were on Goals On Sunday together & according to the NOWT they could be reunited on a permanent basis at Leicester.

Peter Reid is favourite to land the Leicester job-after Milan Mandaric was snubbed by Paul Jewell and Neil Warnock. The Foxes owner wants an experienced manager after sacking former Brentford and MK Dons chief Martin Allen after just five matches. And Reid, who twice led Sunderland in promotion to the Premiership during his seven-year reign with the Black Cats, fits the bill.

Ex-West Brom boss Gary Megson and Plymouth manager Ian Holloway are also on Mandaric’s short-list. And Glenn Roeder has been interviewed for a director of football’s role at the club.

http://notw.typepad.com/extratime/2007/09/mandaric-wants-.html#more