NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

It's a shot in the dark but maybe the hold up of the Beye and Faye deals is because of this "mystery third signing". Possibly want to reveal all at once? Who knows.

Would love to think so but cant see it happening

After all this Deco stuff, it'd be typical if he came and was either completely s***, or got injured in his first match and never recovered.

Can't see him coming.

But at least we know where .com get their info (Anyone who will give them it).  I might send them an email saying I have seen deco in Cruise with his wife but I only had a disposable camera on me and am waiting for the photos to be developed so itll take about an hour.  I bet they'd put it on and say 'Photo's to follow'.

After all this Deco stuff, it'd be typical if he came and was either completely s***, or got injured in his first match and never recovered.

Can't see him coming.

But at least we know where .com get their info (Anyone who will give them it).  I might send them an email saying I have seen deco in Cruise with his wife but I only had a disposable camera on me and am waiting for the photos to be developed so itll take about an hour.  I bet they'd put it on and say 'Photo's to follow'.

Thing is, they used to be quite reliable. A while back, if a signing was on there it was as good as done.

Remember when they had thet 'accident' on their website, with someone supposedly aciidentally stating they were going to sign Riquelme. Looks like it was no accident ...

Damn you Everton!

We'll outdo you thoguh, rest assured, Deco or Juninho to the toon.

GET TO WORK PARKY! :rant:

It will start to crank up around 4pm Englaise time.

Good work Parky boy :thup:

It's a shot in the dark but maybe the hold up of the Beye and Faye deals is because of this "mystery third signing". Possibly want to reveal all at once? Who knows.

More likely work permits.

Pretty sure Beye has French passport, Faye might be a problem.

If a signing has put pen to paper on a contract by midnight but hasn't gotten the work permit, does the deal go through?

If a signing has put pen to paper on a contract by midnight but hasn't gotten the work permit, does the deal go through?

Yes.

Guest DavB93

Yes

Guest LucasUnger

think so.

If we sign Deco that would be the greatest evidence yet that we are going to be sticking to the 4-3-3. Geremi, Barton and Deco would most likely be the middle 3.

What then for Micky O the poacher? Not to mention Alan Smith?

Yes afaik, but you may end up with a work permitless lemon on your squad.