Newcastle goal of the month competition Month- August Winner- Zog vs Boro

Guest optimistic nit
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

aye. Dissapointed with the two we condeded though, i haven't seen boltons goal.

Defensive solidarity will come in time, when SA decides on his preferred back line, and hopefully Enrique blends in well.

All three excellent for different reasons - Martins' strike took such skill and flexibility, Viduka's was a masterclass in strength, close control and creating space, and Zoggy's was done on the run, skinning two defenders and finishing from distance with his weaker foot.

My vote was for Zog, but it was close. 

Guest Guinness

I'm going for Martins, but all three were class. Viduka proved he can be one of the most dangerous forwards in the league when the ball is played into his feet in the box, the way he turned and flicked the ball up to finish it was pure class. Zog's was also a stunner, he blasted it into the top corner with his weaker foot, can't wait to see him back in midfield. But Oba for me wins it, he showed great athleticism and it was completely out of the blue, no one was expecting him to do it.

Voted for Oba's ...

Brilliant goal. Something about the way he didn't even hesitate or think about it, it was all seemingly in one movement from his initial touch to the eventual striking of the ball. The ball also appeared to be too low for a bicycle kick, but he still managed to get under it and generate a phenomenal amount of power on the ball, smashing it into the top corner. Sick.

Guest optimistic nit

Its not over yet Nyt ;)

Go Martins!  :celb:

it is over, i only allowed voting for 4 days, which ended yesterday ;)

Zogs was better than Martins, people say Martins came out of nowhere...

Ball into the box, striker about 6 yard out...

Winger recieves ball about 30 yards out, beats defender then shoots with his weaker foot...

Yep Martins shot came out of nowhere!  :undecided: