The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

Guest toonlass

Oh for heavens sake, the bloke broke his leg, its not like Clive Clarke whose heart stopped beating twice. Grow up and stop being such a pleb, people like Dyer who move for the money and the London bright lights are always going to be ridiculed. I feel sorry that the lad broke his leg, but pleased that it is West Ham who will be without him because of it!

Guest Phil K

Dyer repayed Newcastle's (or rather Shepherd's) faith and generosity by spitting in our faces.

Just remember how little the bastard played over the years, What little he did in return for us standing by him in his series of injuries - real and suspicious.

I hope its the start of a rapid spiral downward for the bastard.

Dyer repayed Newcastle's (or rather Shepherd's) faith and generosity by spitting in our faces.

Just remember how little the b****** played over the years, What little he did in return for us standing by him in his series of injuries - real and suspicious.

I hope its the start of a rapid spiral downward for the b******.

These are fantastic points. On reflection busting his leg really isn't enough. He should be executed by means of having a hot poker forced through his arse all the way up to his throat, preferably by Lee Bowyer. Then someone should photoshop the images and put them in this thread. Plus send some to his mam and drug taking bitch of a sister.

Guest newcastle4life

Dont think much of Dyer as a player or his attitude but dont want players getting that sort of injury, i suppose its what he gets for messing the toon around, also West Ham have to put up with him injured not us and we got some money for him, Still a nasty injury nobody really deserves.

• 2 weeks later...

While we're here actually,  I got a reply from ITV finally about them showing 2 minutes of Newcastle,  and 35 mins of the Man City game that had already been shown live...;

Thank you for your enquiry.

During the early stages of the Carling Cup where there over 40 teams in

action over two days, it is not possible for us to show highlights from

every game. 

We're sorry you were not able to view highlights of your team but please

be assured that your comments have been duly noted.

Regards

DUTY OFFICE - GDL

IE;  they didn't even fucking read what I wrote.