Season Ticket question

Guest DavB93

Guest DavB93

Hi everyone,

I've been away on holiday so Saturday is my first game of the season and got to say I can't wait, normally it's me and another lad go but he's away now. I was going to take the wife, question is do the stewards check when you swipe your card through as this will indicate it been my mates ticket (male and not female) or does this not matter...any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I've been away on holiday so Saturday is my first game of the season and got to say I can't wait, normally it's me and another lad go but he's away now. I was going to take the wife, question is do the stewards check when you swipe your card through as this will indicate it been my mates ticket (male and not female) or does this not matter...any advice would be much appreciated.

Aye mate  you're knackered. Stewards are checking all details - get your lass to dress up as a bloke, look at it as a bit of role reversal.

Guest DavB93

Didn't check mine but they are there in case they fancy the odd check. If they ask just get her to tell them she is a bloke see if they have the bottle to continue the conversation :)

Think we will just risk it.

Guest toonlass

Are you serious? The machine just checks to see if the card has been loaded with the game on it. I don't think they will care who is in the seat as long as you are at the match and buying the outlandishly priced refreshments.

Guest fraser

Hi everyone,

I pay for two season tickets. When I applied for the second ticket for my son (an adult one) I told the club who it was for and his name. They sent me two with my name on. I told the club and they weren't bothered. Whoever comes or goes does so as my guest I suppose. If I bought two match tickets, one for me and one for the wife, but took the girlfriend instead the club aren't bothered as I'm paying what I should pay.

I reckon the only time a steward might step in is when an adult tries to get in with a kids ticket.

One of my my mates has a ticket for his son, which used to get used by adults half of the time, hes a bit bothered about what'll happen this year.

If you have the same system we have (and I think you do, having seen some info posted here), then the turnstile operators only see whether the card is active and whether it is a concession or not, nothing about gender.

Guest geordie53

Might test the theory of trying to get in on a kids ticket this weekend. I go with my younger brother so I will try and get in on his ticket and give him mine and see what the outcome is. If it don't work i'll just blag I got the cards mixed up.

I go in the Sovereign Club (pricey) and as you place your card in the machine the screen above displays your name, in my case Mr M Pinkney and that is it.

The people who entered before me all had the same name on their cards and two were girls, Mr A Smith (for example).  As long as an adult is not trying to use a concessionary ticket there is no problem with getting in.

Might test the theory of trying to get in on a kids ticket this weekend. I go with my younger brother so I will try and get in on his ticket and give him mine and see what the outcome is. If it don't work i'll just blag I got the cards mixed up.

Letme know how you get on dude.  :shifty:

Hi everyone,

full body frisk as there have been rumours of cross dressing to gain entry and cctv so to check on un authorised use of swipe cards ,i guess your fooked mate  >:D

I go in the Sovereign Club (pricey) and as you place your card in the machine the screen above displays your name, in my case Mr M Pinkney and that is it.

you know a girl called Alix?

Second name Cox?

No, sorry neither Alix or Alix Cox (he he he).