Good quality photos of SJP needed

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Anyone got any? Inside and outside of SJP, of all stands, full, empty, Shearer testimonial etc. Also pics of Shearer's image hanging from SJP in the build-up to his testimonial. Any with the old Toon Army flag and other flags etc. would be good too. Must be quality/big.

Ta

Why shouldn't Twickenham be used?  Has it ever been used for football?  And do they ever use Wembley for rugby?

Challenge Cup final in rugby league is played their every season, well it was until they knocked it down. The Challenge Cup final was there last saturday aswel.

Have your tried flickr?

I posted some of the best modern pics of St James' about halfway down this thread.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=504007

Make sure your modem doesn't explode though.

Are you the opening poster in that link?

If so i don't understand why you have omitted Eastlands as you state no more than 2 Stadiums per city. Surely under that criteria both Old Trafford and COMS would be used?

EDIT - I understand now, no city can have more than 2 stadiums but only only 1 city can have 2.

Personally would jettison the Emarites and have OT and COMS and just have Wembley as the London venue.

What About Plymouth as well?

EDIT AGAIN : Old Trafford is in the City of Salford and COMS is in The City of Manchester, no reason why both couldn't be used :thup:

Guest guinness_fiend

As an aside (and maybe HTT can help with this), I don't suppose that any of you guys have a decent high resolution copy of the Angel of the North draped in a Shearer "9" shirt?  I have been after one for ages and have not had any luck thus far.  Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Knightrider

do we get to see it when you've finished?

Aye, why not.

did you finish it yet? :lol:

No  :blush:

Started it but not getting anywhere with it. Will try and spend some time on it at the weekend.