Bench: Given, Faye, Beye, Martins, Edgar

Harper; Beye, Cacapa, Roz, Enrique; Milner, Geremi, Butt, Zoggy; Owen, Martins

Enrique is injured i think?

Oh yeah, curse of the nufc LB...

Harper

Beye, Cacapa, Roz, Zoggy

Geremi Butt Smith Milner

Martins Owen

How come that twat Emre can play 2 matches for Turkey, but still doesnt seem to ready for us?

Harper

Beye, Cacapa, Roz, Zoggy

Geremi Butt Smith Milner

Martins Owen

How come that twat Emre can play 2 matches for Turkey, but still doesnt seem to ready for us?

I thought he got another knock?

Harper

Beye, Cacapa, Roz, Zoggy

Geremi Butt Smith Milner

Martins Owen

Good for building up match fitness for a mickey mouse team. We don't need to rush him back in for us.

Harper

Beye, Cacapa, Roz, Zoggy

Geremi Butt Smith Milner

Martins Owen

I thought he got another knock?

yeah thigh injury or summat

Guest EMPIRE2001

The season is getting better and better. By the end of Monday night we could be 3rd top, if Villa do us a favour and get a win from Man City with 5 games gone. Champions League here we come.

Prediction for Monday is Derby 1 - Newcastle 2 with Owen and Martins on score sheet.

Great result Chelsea 0 - Blackburn 0

The season is getting better and better. By the end of Monday night we could be 3rd top, if Villa do us a favour and get a win from Man City with 5 games gone. Champions League here we come.

Prediction for Monday is Derby 1 - Newcastle 2 with Owen and Martins on score sheet.

glad we're not getting ahead of ourselves then

In what way is that a great result? So we can be above them after 5 games? I'd rather Chelsea had battered them 5-0, we're not going to be anywhere near them come May. Blackburn, on the other hand....

Guest LucasUnger

how much do you get in england for 100 quid on a newcastle handicap win?

is it called handicap in england aswell? (game starts at 1-0 derby)

i bet 100 euros and would get 315  back.

thx

Guest EMPIRE2001

bmccormick90: You need to have some optimism now that Mike ©ashley is involved.  Newcastle has been hurting more than any major Premiership Club (top half of the Premiership) for a trophy or success of any kind. I think third is a realistic target based on the games played and how the team have managed to grind result when faced with difficult circumstances (e.g. injuries).

bmccormick90: You need to have some optimism now that Mike ©ashley is involved.  Newcastle has been hurting more than any major Premiership Club (top half of the Premiership) for a trophy or success of any kind. I think third is a realistic target based on the games played and how the team have managed to grind result when faced with difficult circumstances (e.g. injuries).

You also need to be a little realistic or you will soon find yourself pissed off we haven't reached those over the top expectations.

:thup: love the enthusiasm but i don't see it happening..

see what GJ said actually

Guest EMPIRE2001

Mowen: I think Chelsea are starting to come apart. They may have Roman but he demands success and will not let anything get in the way of it. Jose or no Jose. I think that if Newcastle continue to get the types of results that we have been getting against the (better teams) ????? (wins and draws - no defeats) we can be challenging for third spot.

BRING ON THE PASSION AND CLASSY FOOTBALL AT ST JAMES PARK AND BEYOND.

:yikes:  wait! didnt quite read that.. 3rd??!

I predict Allardyce out chants from Empire when we lose to a lucky deflected goal by Lampard away from home! :lol:

When we last finished 3rd I don't think anybody really thought we would, and we'd been 4th the previous season.

Sorry if that's condescending in any way......but as jon has been reading this thread, probably while at work, I thought I'd better mention it.

Guest DONTOONER

top 8 maybe ....but the top 4 wouldnt change...spurs going to break into the top 4 LAWL

I predict Allardyce out chants from Empire when we lose to a lucky deflected goal by Lampard away from home! :lol:

poor guy still thinks its the keegan era :lol:

did u have a nice little coma empire.. its 07 now

When we last finished 3rd I don't think anybody really thought we would, and we'd been 4th the previous season.

Sorry if that's condescending in any way......but as jon has been reading this thread, probably while at work, I thought I'd better mention it.

No you didnt accuse of him of raping puppies or eating from bins so I will wait until he says something that doesn't go along with your train of thought and hear your latest made up bollocks.

Guest EMPIRE2001

Yes,

Third. With Manure (the biggest threat) faltering at the start and failing miserably to get out the blocks (Reading and Portsmouth both draws, Would have expected them to have won 3 or 4 nil) and have a commanding lead at the top of the Premiership (Even they can only grind out a 0-1 win at Everton, hardly fantastic given the gap in the players that they have). Ronaldo has been used to getting his own way from Refs but not anymore (He says that is going to be "good boy and not retaliate towards other player who upset him").  Roll on 23rd February 2008 when he gets sent off for violent conduct.

Derby 1 - Newcastle 2

PESSIMISM KILLS THE DREAM

Yes,

Third. With Manure (the biggest threat) faltering at the start and failing miserably to get out the blocks (Reading and Portsmouth both draws, Would have expected them to have won 3 or 4 nil) and have a commanding lead at the top of the Premiership (Even they can only grind out a 0-1 win at Everton, hardly fantastic given the gap in the players that they have). Ronaldo has been used to getting his own way from Refs but not anymore (He says that is going to be "good boy and not retaliate towards other player who upset him").  Roll on 23rd February 2008 when he gets sent off for violent conduct.

Derby 1 - Newcastle 2

PESSIMISM KILLS THE DREAM

Ok mate, hope your right.... just don't go slitting your wrists when liverpool or arsenal finish above us, s'all i'm saying