Rio Ferdinand

Crumpy Gunt

SWP ??!?!? Why, are you joking? He was quiet tonight but he's been awesome so far this season!!

Great results for the Jocks by the way!

and last season ?

we know he can be great but overall.............juries out!

Aye, and five years ago he was fucking shocking, tbh. Couldn't even make the reserves.

SWP ??!?!? Why, are you joking? He was quiet tonight but he's been awesome so far this season!!

and last season ?

Aye, and five years ago he was f****** shocking, tbh. Couldn't even make the reserves.

was he,honestly cant remember,remember him killing us up here in the 4-3 a while back

and last season ?

Aye, and five years ago he was f****** shocking, tbh. Couldn't even make the reserves.

was he,honestly cant remember,remember him killing us up here in the 4-3 a while back

You know what I mean, player's change.

and last season ?

his last season for citeh he was very good till the transfer talk,he's been pants for chelsea till this season. the best way to judge a player is on recent form,as such he is englands first choice right sided midfielder

and last season ?

his last season for citeh he was very good till the transfer talk,he's been pants for chelsea till this season. the best way to judge a player is on recent form,as such he is englands first choice right sided midfielder

Um. I see. Well, that was my point, you wazzock.

and last season ?

Um. I see. Well, that was my point, you wazzock.

and thats exactly what i was saying you twerp

Havent been too impressed by Ashley Cole recently, been making silly mistakes.

I think SWP deserves his place, if you're playing well at the time you should be picked. You shouldnt pick a player on what they were like last year, or a few years ago.