Today's Games

Taylor Swift

Guest kingdawson

Lampard isnt a box to box midfielder and those player dont exactly fill me with confidence (Noble and Johnson are the exceptions).

Gerrard and Lampard still have a good few years left in their tank. If you are not confident at Gardner and Cattermole there will still be some new emerging players a few years later.

Thats the same with every major footballing nation though. Time after time we overhype our young talents and the funniest thing about it is, most of them never make it in the premeiership let alone get called up for England caps. No Doubt we'll see players like cattermole strutting there stuff in the championship in the not to distant future.

Forget to mention the Thudd! Future of English football!

There you go again being a sad stalker.

Yes beause I am sitting outside your house now on wireless knocking one off over your mum. Tell her to wave for me.

Forget to mention the Thudd! Future of English football!

There you go again being a sad stalker.

Yes beause I am sitting outside your house now on wireless knocking one off over your mum. Tell her to wave for me.

bluelaugh.gif

The thing is I can't be 100% certain this isn't true. :lol:

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular otherwise I would have addressed them directly.

Paranoid tbh.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular otherwise I would have addressed them directly.

Paranoid tbh.

Thats the same with every major footballing nation though. Time after time we overhype our young talents and the funniest thing about it is, most of them never make it in the premeiership let alone get called up for England caps. No Doubt we'll see players like cattermole strutting there stuff in the championship in the not to distant future.

I am not overhyping anyone though. Same as I think that current England national team have players good enough to win world cup (not that they will automatically win the world cup). Other people might think that I (or others of similar opinions) are overhyping England national team, but this is what I genuinely think.

Noble, Johnson, Cattermole and Gardner. I think the former 3 have good enough potential to feature regularly for the national team.

Paranoid tbh.

Paranoid tbh.

Who was your "Nice FM dig here" comment directed at then?

Because a quick use of the search function shows that I'm the only one in this thread to mention FM.

Just a general comment?

Please don't be paranoid, Baggio. And if it is directed to you, there is still no need to be paranoid.

How am I being paranoid?

Are you saying the comment was directed at me then? If not, who was it directed at?