Today's Games

Taylor Swift

Guest kingdawson

Belletti starting again, now I am sure I was laughed at when I suggested he would be first choice for them.....

:razz:

Not suprising really as they only have Ferreira who can play there.

Fucking Lampard and Drogba out, both in my Dream Team.

Least now I can hope the Chelsea twats get beat.

I dont understand people who only want a certain team to win or lose etc etc just to boost their dream team points, Surely it would be better for Newcastle if Blackburn lose because they will be fighting us for 5th-8th places.

"Liverpool's amazing squad" drew vs Pompy, they only started playing good football when Torres, Babel and Gerrard came on.

It makes you laugh tbh, Rafa imo is a moron, i mean who doesnt start the likes of Torres and Gerrard? this draw with pompey is his fault and his alone tbh.

It makes you laugh tbh, Rafa imo is a moron, i mean who doesnt start the likes of Torres and Gerrard? this draw with pompey is his fault and his alone tbh.

"Moron - A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education"

Did well to win a European Cup & FA Cup like, wish we had a moron as a manager.

Fucking Lampard and Drogba out, both in my Dream Team.

Least now I can hope the Chelsea twats get beat.

I dont understand people who only want a certain team to win or lose etc etc just to boost their dream team points, Surely it would be better for Newcastle if Blackburn lose because they will be fighting us for 5th-8th places.

Dream Team makes the season as a whole much more exciting.  Especially on days like this when your own team isn't playing.  Infact, the main reason I put Drogba and Lampard in mine was because I wouldn't be annoyed with Chelsea every week and Lampard's 20 jammy goals a season.

However,  my hatred for Chelsea made me forget that Blackburn are a team full of scumbags and thugs and I hate them, too.

"Moron - A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education"

Did well to win a European Cup & FA Cup like, wish we had a moron as a manager.

moron: someone who takes comments out of context

Guest loves the toon

Gerrard has a broken toe.

And on paper Sissoko and Alonso should be good enough to outclass Pompey.

footballs played on grass not paper  ;D

Guest optimistic nit

Gerrard has a broken toe.

And on paper Sissoko and Alonso should be good enough to outclass Pompey.

not really, its being played at fratton park remember.

good OG in the boro game.

todays football is lacking in good OG's ,too many are just deflections,diving header goals are missing aswell,oh for glen keeley when we had both in one player.

Hasselbaink ftw. :laugh: