Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

The protest was nothing to do with Rafa  :rolleyes:

so ?

d'you think when NUFC fans complained about allardyce it made a difference what it was about ?

even worse,protesting about a board who spent how much in the summer ? think of the grief we got for complaining about allardyce's performances in comparisson.

Can't understand not playing Gerrard like. I know they're still in the Champions League but they are completely out of the running in the League itself. Still got 4th to play for I suppose but it was a big risk that failed spectacularly.

Guest Scouseman

The board spent net, round about the same as usual.

I think your 'grief' came from booing a manager who'd only been in the job 5 minutes.

I think your 'grief' came from booing a manager who'd only been in the job 5 minutes.

Are you suggesting we didn't get much grief btw?

and you are protesting about a board thats been in not much longer and has provided ample for the manager...fickle and you know it.

you know what the problem with allardyce was....absolutly no sign or hope of improving,whats the problem with your owners who have continued to fund the manager ?>

Guest Scouseman

The team put out were more than capable of beating Barnsley.  The fact that they didn't is not down to Gerrard not playing.  Barnsley won, just one of those games, good luck to them.

Guest Scouseman

and you are protesting about a board thats been in not much longer and has provided ample for the manager...fickle and you know it.

What's fickle about calling someone on their lies?

all chairmen/owners either lie or have to "clarify" what they meant.

Pretty much proving you don't have a clue what you're on about there. Never happened.

The mess there is definitively getting to the players, they totally undermined Rafa and now they are paying the price, he does make some very strange choice but the fans are behind him and just want the yanks out!!

Messy times to come for them..

Guest Scouseman

The biggest lie was that they'd buy the club without putting any debt on to the club.  That it wouldn't be a Glazer style buy out.

While I can understand the worries about the new owners and think that it can't have helped Benitez at all, a lot of the off the field stuff has masked some of the strange selections and generally poor performances etc.

The mess there is definitively getting to the players, they totally undermined Rafa and now they are paying the price, he does make some very strange choice but the fans are behind him and just want the yanks out!!

If the fans really want the yanks out the only way to achieve it is not renewing season tickets and not buying shirts.

Paying to go to the game and protesting against them still makes the Americans the money they are there for. You could say the fans are paying the price, the owners at the moment probably aren't. They might not replace Rafa simply because it would be expensive.

The Americans look pretty shrewd to me. They're spending just enough to keep getting the lucrative champs qualification, and to get them into the knockout stages. It'll backfire on them though if Rafa totally blows it and comes in 5th.

What you raving on about?First off you should be more worried about your side after losing to fucking Barnsley at home then worrying abt anyone else!

The grief came from playing the worst football I have ever seen from any Newcastle side and failing to beat Derby twice while scraping a home draw with 2 mins left which is just one example of failing to beat a shit team and now we ae suffering badly cos we are playing the tougher teams now!

Think maybe ye shoud consider actually getting behind the board who gave Rafa a shit load of money in the summer!Since ye started that protesting shit your team as suffered badly!

If the fans really want the yanks out the only way to achieve it is not renewing season tickets and not buying shirts.

Paying to go to the game and protesting against them still makes the Americans the money they are there for. You could say the fans are paying the price, the owners at the moment probably aren't. They might not replace Rafa simply because it would be expensive.

The Americans look pretty shrewd to me. They're spending just enough to keep getting the lucrative champs qualification, and to get them into the knockout stages. It'll backfire on them though if Rafa totally blows it and comes in 5th.

Aye easy to say but we wanted Fred out and still went to games and bought merchandise, its just what fans do most feel a mass protest after the game at the ground is effective.

Guest Scouseman

The poor performances started in November when it all came out, not an excuse by any means, but to have offered the job to Klinsman while we were 6 points and a game in hand behind the leaders, and not lost a game, was very strange.

This all goes to show that if there's tension between the manager and the Board, then problems seep all the way down to performances on the pitch. To a lesser extent, I think it happened between Allardyce and Ashley as well.

If the manager's not sure of his ground, it's difficult for him to motivate the players and to maintain confidence in his own judgement.

This all goes to show that if there's tension between the manager and the Board, then problems seep all the way down to performances on the pitch. To a lesser extent, I think it happened between Allardyce and Ashley as well.

If the manager's not sure of his ground, it's difficult for him to motivate the players and to maintain confidence in his own judgement.

I think more of an extent tbh, just for once we didn't get it all out in the papers whereas Liverpool for once did.

Laughed my head off at yesterdays results. People say that Geordies and Scousers are similar. Rhubarb. Their antics over the years have been a disgrace. A total pack of animals.

Guest Knightrider

The biggest lie was that they'd buy the club without putting any debt on to the club.  That it wouldn't be a Glazer style buy out.

Then you are idiots because every media outlet was basically painting that type of picture before they actually took over and surely it must have entered your heads that they were going to buy your club by lending money from banks? Jesus wept. Fickle and naive.

This is how fickle they really are, and we get shite...

A few months after taking over to a round of applause and general positivity that the good days are here, the Yanks were being booed and demos were being staged because they lied apparently (see above). It took us 7 years or so before we started shouting for Shepherd's head and in that time we won fuck all and finished outside of the top 10 more often than not, not to mention an episode where he branded us all mugs and our women dogs, making us a national laughing stock.

Benitez has won them the Champions League, never finished outside of the top 5, won the League and FA Cup and has broken all kinds of records. First sign of bother and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, fans wanting him out.

Graeme Souness took us from 5th to 14th and spent a shit load of money and is recognised as one of our worst ever managers, yet there were never any real chants for his head in all those months. The majority just accepted our fate under him where as a big chunk actually supported him.

Dalglish and Gullit were clapped silly by over 100,000 fans for coming home as losers in the FA Cup Final.

We are no more fickle than most fans and by and large are the most patient and loyal fans in the top-flight. Liverpool fans however, they are super fickle as evidenced above.

Btw we were thrashed at home 5-1 by the then Championship Birmingham in the FA Cup with a full strength side and Roeder got no real stick for it nor were there any demos.