Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Back to the Kuyt and Benayoun debate, them two are quality players that could get into any squad in the league!

Indeed, I overheard Arsene Wenger telling Carlo Ancelotti that same thing just the other day. It was right after Carlo phoned Gary Megson to enquire on Kevin Davies availability.

Cock.

Chomp-tastic.

Guest palnese

Back to the Kuyt and Benayoun debate, them two are quality players that could get into any squad in the league!

Indeed, I overheard Arsene Wenger telling Carlo Ancelotti that same thing just the other day. It was right after Carlo phoned Gary Megson to enquire on Kevin Davies availability.

;D

Medium player like Mascherano?

yes i because i don't rate mascherano at all... jimmy bullard is better player when he is not injured. And Gareth Barry is miles away ahead mascherano to be DM.

I was almost with you on the Mascherano being a little overated but you've done yourself right up with your examples of better players. Bullard?? You might as well have said "d'you know what - if I was maradona I'd play Julio Arca over Mascherano any day of the week."

Watch Serie A more... watch Cambiasso more... then you see how big the gap of quality between Cambiasso & Mascherano as Argentine DM. Mascherano simply medium player aka nothing special.

Bullard is really that good when he don't face the injury problem that he had now. Most people don't rate him because he never played for big club.

Bullard = good stamina engine, driving midfield more further forward, good tackle less reckless, quick pacey passer. Isn't that the quality of good DM?

Cambiasso isn't as good as Masch either. Bullard looks good in a really really poor team where he's the creative midfielder if anything, so i'd take it you'd have Bullard over Masch for newcastle aswell ?

yes i because i don't rate mascherano at all... jimmy bullard is better player when he is not injured. And Gareth Barry is miles away ahead mascherano to be DM.

I was almost with you on the Mascherano being a little overated but you've done yourself right up with your examples of better players. Bullard?? You might as well have said "d'you know what - if I was maradona I'd play Julio Arca over Mascherano any day of the week."

Watch Serie A more... watch Cambiasso more... then you see how big the gap of quality between Cambiasso & Mascherano as Argentine DM. Mascherano simply medium player aka nothing special.

Bullard is really that good when he don't face the injury problem that he had now. Most people don't rate him because he never played for big club.

Bullard = good stamina engine, driving midfield more further forward, good tackle less reckless, quick pacey passer. Isn't that the quality of good DM?

Cambiasso isn't as good as Masch either. Bullard looks good in a really really poor team where he's the creative midfielder if anything, so i'd take it you'd have Bullard over Masch for newcastle aswell ?

Cambiasso isn't as good as Masch? he is one of best Serie A player (Inter CL poor form doesn't justify Cambiasso quality) :lol:... djmattis will laugh badly at that... I take healthy Bullard anyday over Masch.... it's simply because he is driving more midfield to move further forward. I never take Bullard as creative mid... because his best position is DM which his main job is retaining position & push his team AM to go more forward.

Cambiasso isn't as good as Masch? he is one of best Serie A player (Inter CL poor form doesn't justify Cambiasso quality) :lol:... djmattis will laugh badly at that... I take healthy Bullard anyday over Masch.... it's simply because he is driving more midfield to move further forward. I never take Bullard as creative mid... because his best position is DM which his main job is retaining position & push his team AM to go more forward.

Then you have lost the respect of the forum. Seriously though mate, it's probably best if you don't post anything else in here. Masch is a total cock so i can see how peopel don't like him but he's quality.

Then you have lost the respect of the forum. Seriously though mate, it's probably best if you don't post anything else in here. Masch is a total cock so i can see how peopel don't like him but he's quality.

Anyone can rate anybody.... how can i lost respect?... at least i got decent argument about it.... i more of see player quality to what his contribution to the team... not his pricey tag or media hyped or the team his playing at.... define me what Masch quality that spring in your mind? You just kept saying Masch is quality, Masch is quality.... but you must define it. Telling me not to post here... make yourself lost respect to me.

I agree that Cambiasso is better than Mascherano, the latter dives in a lot and makes a lot of full blooded challenges, but the amount of interceptions and second balls Cambiasso receives is immense. Much better with the ball at his feet as well.

Bullard over Mascherano is bit :facepalm: though Juniatmoko mate. ;)

I agree that Cambiasso is better than Mascherano, the latter dives in a lot and makes a lot of full blooded challenges, but the amount of interceptions and second balls Cambiasso receives is immense. Much better with the ball at his feet as well.

Bullard over Mascherano is bit :facepalm: though Juniatmoko mate. ;)

Mate... i never ever rate Masch... even at West Ham. Also... Cambiasso has got long distance shot as good as Lampard that which makes him much better player than Masch.

You just kept saying Masch is quality, Masch is quality.... but you must define it.

There is no one better at breaking up play and then finding a pass.  He's non stop, always hassling players off the ball.  He can be hot headed at times and jump in, bust most of the time his tackles are spot on.

You just kept saying Masch is quality, Masch is quality.... but you must define it.

There is no one better at breaking up play and then finding a pass.  He's non stop, always hassling players off the ball.  He can be hot headed at times and jump in, bust most of the time his tackles are spot on.

Then why Liverpool become poor & poor on midfield if he is that good? so many times they lost possession in midfield?... surely there is that Lucas guy to be the only scape goat.

i can only rate torres & gerrard at liverpool. Take one of them out & the result proves it.

Even if they both play Liverpool have still been shit. It's more to do with having players like Dirk kuyt and Carragher playing week in week out.

i can only rate torres & gerrard at liverpool. Take one of them out & the result proves it.

Even if they both play Liverpool have still been s***. It's more to do with having players like Dirk kuyt and Carragher playing week in week out.

So i assumed you don't rate Dirk Kuyt? :lol: Grafter player yes... but he is also a player who save Liverpool many times with his goals.... due his ability having good engine & excellent work rate. Kuyt still classified among Pool good player even not as influence as gerrad or torres.

Even if they both play Liverpool have still been s***. It's more to do with having players like Dirk kuyt and Carragher playing week in week out.

So i assumed you don't rate Dirk Kuyt? :lol: Grafter player yes... but he is also a player who save Liverpool many times with his goals.... due his ability having good engine & excellent work rate. Kuyt still classified among Pool good player.

I liked him in Holland, he's probably the worst right winger for any team in the top 8 though.

Their midfield hasn't been that bad, it's been their defence mostly.

The defense perform badly also mainly because their DM couldn't cover them properly.

Lucas ?