Reports: Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

PM

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!! 

;)

The people agreeing with this are numptys. It's pretty easy to win trophies when you spend 100's of millions of pounds in 3 seasons.

I would far rather stick with big sam for the long haul. He'll take us places... I'm sure of it.

And won the Uefa cup and Champions league with Porto spending virtually f*** all.

If you would rather have Allardyce then I fear for your sanity.

He may have won the Champions League, but IN ENGLAND, he must be working on an average of £40million per trophy. All he has proved in England is that he knows how to buy players that all the other big teams want.

So he's spent money, that's what being at a big is about so it's pointless knocking the bloke for it, the fact is he's a manager who's won trophies everywhere he's been, with or without money.

I'd defo have Mourinho instead of Allardyce!

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!! 

;)

The people agreeing with this are numptys. It's pretty easy to win trophies when you spend 100's of millions of pounds in 3 seasons.

I would far rather stick with big sam for the long haul. He'll take us places... I'm sure of it.

And won the Uefa cup and Champions league with Porto spending virtually f*** all.

He may have won the Champions League, but IN ENGLAND, he must be working on an average of £40million per trophy. All he has proved in England is that he knows how to buy players that all the other big teams want.

So he's spent money, that's what being at a big is about so it's pointless knocking the bloke for it, the fact is he's a manager who's won trophies everywhere he's been, with or without money.

FFS

This club is never going to get anywhere with fans like you and Baggio... already wanting to jump ship for a quick fix. Best fans in the country my arse.

Allardyce is the way forward for us, just like he was four months ago, four weeks ago, and even four days ago. One bad result doesn't change that.

Exactly I was getting pissed off reading those stupid quotes!!!

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!!  

;)

FFS

This club is never going to get anywhere with fans like you and Baggio... already wanting to jump ship for a quick fix. Best fans in the country my arse.

Allardyce is the way forward for us, just like he was four months ago, four weeks ago, and even four days ago. One bad result doesn't change that.

Fans like me? Oh dear.

Any club should look to improve, if there was any hope of getting Mourinho in Allardyce should be out of the door straight away, do you think Allardyce is capable of getting us to compete with the big boys?

Mourinho's ability and Ashley's money would put us up there, as I've said Mort has already gone on record and said Allardyce wasn't their first choice, he also didn't seem keen to give him much money in the transfer market, lets hope they're keeping it back until the right man came along.

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!! 

;)

FFS

Fans like me? Oh dear.

Any club should look to improve, if there was any hope of getting Mourinho in Allardyce should be out of the door straight away, do you think Allardyce is capable of getting us to compete with the big boys?

Mourinho's ability and Ashley's money would put us up there, as I've said Mort has already gone on record and said Allardyce wasn't their first choice, he also didn't seem keen to give him much money in the transfer market, lets hope they're keeping it back until the right man came along.

blueyes.gif

Not a huge surprise, things have fallen gradually flat at Chelsea in the last 18 months.

To many bad buys, poor football, inability to progress in Europe, losing the Premiership.

He was refreshing, but now his comments and excuses have just become an irritant.

From BBC

"Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has sensationally left Stamford Bridge, according to BBC Radio 5live football correspondent Jonathan Legard.

The news comes just 24 hours after the disappointing Champions League draw against Rosenborg.

Legard understands that Mourinho has texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news of his departure from Stamford Bridge. "

I would love it if someone had found his phone and decided to send some texts :)

The fact that he is a total twat means I don't want him here whatsoever.

FUCK OFF, MOURINHO.

You don't like him because you're a Barcelona fan and they dumped you out of the Champions League a few years back.

Nah it's actually because he's such a cunt, doesn't have an ounce of dignity and can't accept defeat.  The guy has been a poison, not just in the Prem, but in European Football altogether the past few years.

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!! 

;)

FFS

Fans like me? Oh dear.

i wouldn't get rid of Allardyce if there's a chance of getting mourinho, cos then if we don't get him we're managerless and looking like buffoons that no one would want to manage. i'd only jettison Allardyce if we get Mourinho signed up in advance.

Wouldnt be surprised if he takes over Barcelona.

Ahahaha, no chance whatsoever.

Messi has already stated in the past he and several other players hate Chelsea more than Real.  All of which was down to Mourinho.  As for the fans, don't get me started.

i don't think it is fair to say Mourinho just bought success. i think his chelsea side were at its best when it was made up of other manager's players that he didn't buy, it was a good balance of Ranieri flair and Mourinho grit. As Mourinho shaped the side in his own image it got more and more mechanical and less inspired, in some ways having all the money damaged the side, he didn't innovate enough and bought unneccessarily. then there's him winning the uefa cup and champion's league in successive seasons with Porto.

Guest kingdawson

Apparently down to recruitment over the summer, and players he let go.  Whatever that means.

Im sure the loss of Boularouz was something Roman couldnt handle :rolleyes:.

Honestly though, with the exception of Diarra (which wasnt even his fault), i dont really know what he's done wrong. Pizarro and Malouda look good, Alex looks ok and sidwell's shite but free so im pretty confused.

Whats more confusing though is the fact that Mourinho has been available for an hour and bloody Levy hasnt acted yet :idiot2:.

i don't think it is fair to say Mourinho just bought success. i think his chelsea side were at its best when it was made up of other manager's players that he didn't buy, it was a good balance of Ranieri flair and Mourinho grit. As Mourinho shaped the side in his own image it got more and more mechanical and less inspired, in some ways having all the money damaged the side, he didn't innovate enough and bought unneccessarily. then there's him winning the uefa cup and champion's league in successive seasons with Porto.

The signings of Shevchenko and Ballack was what damaged them, it forced them to change their style of football to accommodate them, especially Shevchenko who could play his 4-3-3 formation.