If Solano plays....how will YOU respond ?

Guest Phil K
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any pillock that sides with opposition against the toon should have their brains scooped out with an ice cream scoop (not that they'd notice)  :razz:

The only way I'd applaud Solano today is if he scored an own-goal.

Not because I hold anything against him, just he's an opposition player. No more, no less.

Any pillock that sides with opposition against the toon should have their brains scooped out with an ice cream scoop (not that they'd notice)  :razz:

Not because I hold anything against him, just he's an opposition player. No more, no less.

Its hardly siding with the oppisition to give the bloke applause at the start, I doubt many people will be screaming "GO ON NOBBY SON, STICK IT AWAY" as he lines up a freekick!

Its hardly siding with the oppisition to give the bloke applause at the start, I doubt many people will be screaming "GO ON NOBBY SON, STICK IT AWAY" as he lines up a freekick!

Surely the whole bloody point isn't to make an opposition player feel good about himself ??

I'll applaud him and Bellamy as both played a big part in the team we were a while back.

That was then.

This is NOW.

Surely the whole bloody point isn't to make an opposition player feel good about himself ??

I'll applaud him and Bellamy as both played a big part in the team we were a while back.

That was then.

This is NOW.

Apart from the respect issue, i wholeheartedly agree there is no point in making any opposition player feel anything but trepidation. I therefore take it you, like me, have never booed one of our own? Same logic basically.

Apart from the respect issue, i wholeheartedly agree there is no point in making any opposition player feel anything but trepidation. I therefore take it you, like me, have never booed one of our own? Same logic basically.

Never booed ?

No.

Been tempted to umpteen times - mainly if I thought the player concerned was giving little effort, rather than making mistakes, and having contempt for the fans (Dyer for example) But the ones I WOULD have booed would be the sick note wavers (Dyer again) like Howey for example, who I believe escaped the kind of abuse that Marcellino got for doing exactly the same..

If Solano ever plays against us i would applaud him vigorously when his name is called pre-match but when the whistle has gone i would bbo him every time he touched the ball and at the end i would applaud him again.