Settled Team

wor jackie

must admit, even after our impressive start to the season, i had been slightly worried about the shape of our team, and monday night highlighted this. when we played smith and taylor down the right at derby on monday, the whole whole thing smacked of last season where we played anyone anywhere. there's been limited width this season and resultantly less crosses for our strikers. however, today when enrique came on and we had milner on the RIGHT as he's a RIGHT footer with charlie bombing down the left, with beye and jose at full-back, we looked a lot better. the football was quicker, there was width, and we really carved them open more and more.

i am also excited to see barton come back, prefferably with butt, as he does geremi's job, but better imo. but the main thing i believe is the wide positions, which i think looked sorted with beye, enrique, zog and milner. have them as consistent starters and we will go places.

OHHHHHHH the capital letter police will quickly make that thread title disappear

full stop?

:lol: i didnt put it in to see if someone would point it out.

Oh well the prize goes to me. Perhaps this should have been called, 'An Introduction to the english language'?

OHHHHHHH the capital letter police will quickly make that thread title disappear

full stop?

Oh well the prize goes to me. Perhaps this should have been called, 'An Introduction to the english language'?

Lesson No. 1: Capital Letters and places :lol:

full stop?

Perhaps.

full stop?

Capital letter at start? How embarassing.

Oh fuck off :lol:

full stop?

At THE start.

Oh f*** off :lol:

full stop?

At THE start.

Very impressing.