Blackburn today

Decky

Disgraceful, if anyone watched MOTD there now you would have seen that one whole side of their ground is completely empty of home fans. An ENTIRE side of their stadium. There are also big patches of empty seats around the ground. The club have even decorated the empty side with huge cloths covering the seats like the Rovers crest and even a Bet 24 advertisement. It really is shocking, can you imagine if SJP had an entire side of the ground empty?

I've got a lot of time for Leeds, hope they sort it out. Doing well so far.

I always think it is awful for fans to go through that sort of thing with their club, and generally wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I'm afraid that in the case of Leeds, I've got no sympathy at all, and just hope it gets worse for them.

The stuff I've seen from their scum fanbase over 30 years means I for one will shed the most microscopic, saltiest tear, should they implode totally.

Without the points deduction they'd be five points clear already. I wasn't that bothered about them going into the Championship, but they shouldn't be in League One.

I always think it is awful for fans to go through that sort of thing with their club, and generally wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I'm afraid that in the case of Leeds, I've got no sympathy at all, and just hope it gets worse for them.

The stuff I've seen from their scum fanbase over 30 years means I for one will shed the most microscopic, saltiest tear, should they implode totally.

Ahh come on, they are a classic british side with a great pedigree. There are loads of tossers at every club. I'd rather see Leeds in the top division than fucking Reading.

Without the points deduction they'd be five points clear already. I wasn't that bothered about them going into the Championship, but they shouldn't be in League One.

:thup: