Carling Cup Tonight

SUPERTOON

Just comparing Man Utd reserves to Arsenal's on SSN. Fair enough, but they then mentioned Chelsea's. They have a full team out bar a couple of changes don't they? :idiot2:

Sidwell, Kalou, Sinclair, Pizarro & Cudicini were the changes I think.

Just comparing Man Utd reserves to Arsenal's on SSN. Fair enough, but they then mentioned Chelsea's. They have a full team out bar a couple of changes don't they? :idiot2:

And Belletti and SWP.

Anyone watch the chelsea game? Okocha's still got it. Could probably improve our midfield significantly. Not a good thing is it.

:-[

Ridiculous comment. :lol:  He's still got it, as in, he can still lift his leg over the top of the ball once or twice.

Anyone watch the chelsea game? Okocha's still got it. Could probably improve our midfield significantly. Not a good thing is it.

Ridiculous comment. :lol:  He's still got it, as in, he can still lift his leg over the top of the ball once or twice.

Still looked really fit. Still had a lovely touch. Still had an eye for a pass. And yes still had that flair we all love! Stood out against a good Chelsea team for sure.

And Belletti and SWP.

Still nothing compared to the Man Utd and Arsenal lineups though, was it?

How has Henry been at Barca so far? Missed a couple in this game.

Hasn't done too much. Loks more like the Henry that plays for France than the one that played for Arsenal. Doesn't dominate the game as much, and with the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho running the show he just hasn't shone as brightly. It's Messi's show right now and he's just a prop!

Still looked really fit. Still had a lovely touch. Still had an eye for a pass. And yes still had that flair we all love! Stood out against a good Chelsea team for sure.

Sorry mate, yes we're lacking something, but he offered nowt to Bolton in his last couple of seasons. And that was before he went down the pan whilst spending oil money on Bentleys and suchlike, aswell as turning 34 at the same time. And besides, our midfield has got a nice touch and the eye for a pass - we need pace and bite! Okocha doesn't have that.

Me best mate's a Hull fan though and he's loving it! :lol:  Well, he didn't enjoy tonight like...

Sorry mate, yes we're lacking something, but he offered nowt to Bolton in his last couple of seasons. And that was before he went down the pan whilst spending oil money on Bentleys and suchlike, aswell as turning 34 at the same time. And besides, our midfield has got a nice touch and the eye for a pass - we need pace and bite! Okocha doesn't have that.

Me best mate's a Hull fan though and he's loving it! :lol:  Well, he didn't enjoy tonight like...

it's the occasion aswell, he's always going to be up for Chelsea in a cup game, real test comes in the league.

:lol:

You're taking me way too seriously dude.

It was nice to see Okocha again though. Always a pleasure. Big favourite of mine back in the day.

Probably not who I want to see us sign at this moment in time though :lol: although I bet he wouldn't do as badly as you think!