Carling Cup Tonight

SUPERTOON

Watching the re run of the Barca game and the guy in the studio said Barca tried to get rid of Deco in the summer but they couldnt.................sort it out MIKE,MORT,SAM whoever!!!!!! :rant:

Aye, I bet it's a piece of piss to talk Deco into playing for Newcastle United over Barca.

Watching the re run of the Barca game and the guy in the studio said Barca tried to get rid of Deco in the summer but they couldnt.................sort it out MIKE,MORT,SAM whoever!!!!!! :rant:

Aye, I bet it's a piece of piss to talk Deco into playing for Newcastle United over Barca.

Stranger things have happened.....Owen to Newcastle!Oh happy we are he joined us! :razz:

Villa knocked out by Leicester

That was quite a surreal experience.

First, it was a total waste of 15 pounds, which i could have spent elsewhere. 20 quid for non ST holders, so it could have been worse I suppose.

Secondly, I've never known such a shit atmosphere - quite clearly nobody cared. 4000 Leicester fans didn't even make any noise, and our fans were awful.

Thirdly, we were halfarsed and not really bothered, Leicester were woeful and scored with their only shot on goal.

Fourthly, although that is a possible route to Europe gone, you could see, noone really cared.

Villa knocked out by Leicester

That was quite a surreal experience.

First, it was a total waste of 15 pounds, which i could have spent elsewhere. 20 quid for non ST holders, so it could have been worse I suppose.

Secondly, I've never known such a shit atmosphere - quite clearly nobody cared. 4000 Leicester fans didn't even make any noise, and our fans were awful.

Thirdly, we were halfarsed and not really bothered, Leicester were woeful and scored with their only shot on goal.

Fourthly, although that is a possible route to Europe gone, you could see, noone really cared.

You mean there aren't a load of people saying you're going to get relegated?

No, but listen to this on the BBC site, Curtis Davies "I was rubbish":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_7010000/newsid_7015400?redirect=7015489.stm&news=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1

Remarkable interview, don't think I've heard a player be so frank ...

"I was rubbish tonight, really rubbish"

"My pass completion must have been 5 percent"

"I've been bigging myself up recently, but that was a rude awakening"

"That's the worst I have ever played"

"I looked like a pub team player"

Bit of an eye opener. I actually though he looked pretty good.

No, but listen to this on the BBC site, Curtis Davies "I was rubbish":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_7010000/newsid_7015400?redirect=7015489.stm&news=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1

Remarkable interview, don't think I've heard a player be so frank ...

"I was rubbish tonight, really rubbish"

"My pass completion must have been 5 percent"

"I've been bigging myself up recently, but that was a rude awakening"

"That's the worst I have ever played"

"I looked like a pub team player"

Bit of an eye opener. I actually though he looked pretty good.

Fair play to the lad