Davey Edgar

NSG

Absolutely sound bloke. Just spent half the neet chatting to him in Liquid. Told me he thinks its an honour to wear the shirt and will always love the toon whether or not he makes it at the top level. Asked him to do an interview for True Faith and he went "I'd love to, but patty would rip the piss outta me". I told him to tell "patty" he's a fucking pile of lard.

Absolutely sound bloke. Just spent half the neet chatting to him in Liquid. Told me he thinks its an honour to wear the shirt and will always love the toon whether or not he makes it at the top level. Asked him to do an interview for True Faith and he went "I'd love to, but patty would rip the piss outta me". I told him to tell "patty" he's a f****** pile of lard.

What did you expect from a Canadian?  We're the nicest! 

Incredible debut at LB from the lad - Man of the match and scored in a 2-2 draw v Champions Man u!! Doesn't get much better! Did well against Villa too at CB. I just don't understand why he didn't get more of a chance, especially as he was at the time easilly our best LB and a decent looking CB too.  Glad he's still here hopefully he'll get more chances.

Incredible debut at LB from the lad - Man of the match and scored in a 2-2 draw v Champions Man u!! Doesn't get much better! Did well against Villa too at CB. I just don't understand why he didn't get more of a chance, especially as he was at the time easilly our best LB and a decent looking CB too.  Glad he's still here hopefully he'll get more chances.

Debut was at Bolton ;)

But aye, fully agree with you.

Guest eyeball_tickler

he wont make it. the defence is getting stronger by the week it seems so i'd be very surprised if he played more than 10 games for us in the future.

I think the U20s in Canada helped him this year. The fact that he is filling out is not surprising - in an interview this summer on Canadian TV he talked about how physical it is in the prem.

Oh and of course Canadians are nice!!

Guest bluegeordie

I think he will make it, aslong as he stays patient...with the injuries we get, he is certain to get his chance under BSA!

And quite possibly on the left wing, now that Stroller is injured ... 

Only joking, and it would be good to see Edgar get an opportunity or two. Maybe we'll draw the Arsenal Under 13s in the FA Cup (as opposed to the Under 15s) and we can give him a run?  :shifty:

terrible dress sense thinks hes vanilla ice

I was in a pub last week and this lad walks in dressed like he's come straight outta the ghetto. Some wag put Ice Ice Baby on the jukebox as this knobhead was walking around. The entire pub lolled.