Ross Kemp on Gangs: Polish football hooligans

Dokko

Guest Steven_MB

Ever see that pic of them fans who lined up in the shape of a swastika?

:lol:

worth than boro in terms of filling stadiums!

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3011/f200610october10s241692qs2.jpg

I've watched a few of these shows and you usually find that the people in these gangs are all desperate to talk about what they do to other people but they mostly have no idea what they're actually fighting for. 

In the Polish one, Kemp asked them why they were in the gang.  They referred to it as "another stupid question" and threatened to beat up the crew if they didn't stop filming.

Fuckin mongs.  Wouldn't say that to their face mind.

Saw a one on Swedish TV about British hooligan firms, particularly Millwall and i think Man City a couple of others. It was all filmed undercover, during the 2006 World cup and the 06/07 season.

Ridiculous some of the stuff that goes on, proves its still about. Firms meeting up in pubs before the game, telephoning each other, then meeting up, about 200 people going at it.

Also some bad stuff, where a normal guy walked past them, totally minding his business and got kicked to the ground and a load of kicks to the head until he was out cold and police car eventually turned up.

Guest Deep456

Ever see that pic of them fans who lined up in the shape of a swastika?

:lol:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3011/f200610october10s241692qs2.jpg

Shows how racist some croatians are.

Guest kingdawson

Danny Dyer is a class host. 

You are joking, aren't you?

Was thinking the exact same thing tbh. Danny dyer is a twat of the highest order with his pathetic cockney accent.

Was thinking the exact same thing tbh. Danny dyer is a t*** of the highest order with his pathetic cockney accent.

Meh, I've heard worse.  I dunno, just don't mind the bloke s'all.  I guess it's a love hate, sorta thing.  He's got more balls than both you cunts combined for going into some of those firms stomping grounds.  (I include myself in the cunts, so don't be offended)

The whole thing is twatish, but bloody entertaining.