England U21s

Skirge

Is there another outfield player played as many games as Milner since the beginning of last season?

Not sure on the stats, but yes, he seems to have played every game for us and the U21s for fucking yonks now. Could do with a rest.

He could indeed, has played a hell of a lot for club and country over the past 2 years.

3-0, Milner

Pie has a little weep.

That Noble seems like a decent player.

Found his level I see. Republic of Ireland bairns...  :lol:

Is there another outfield player played as many games as Milner since the beginning of last season?

Not sure on the stats, but yes, he seems to have played every game for us and the U21s for f****** yonks now. Could do with a rest.

Very true. Extended hopefully.

3-0, Milner

Pie has a little weep.

That Noble seems like a decent player.

Found his level I see. Republic of Ireland bairns...  :lol:

Bit harsh on the lad, has always looked good when I have seen him for West Ham ;)

Not sure on the stats, but yes, he seems to have played every game for us and the U21s for f****** yonks now. Could do with a rest.

aye. he's no paul canell like. if only you had seen proper shite you would appreciate good players you moron :rolleyes:

I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as you make out, but he's definitely looking jaded (not just for us, either) and in need of revitalising. A spell out could do him the world of good.

aye. he's no paul canell like. if only you had seen proper s**** you would appreciate good players you moron :rolleyes:

Paul Cannell? That well known winger? Pretty sure you weren't there to see him Jack. Mention Tommy Craig and I'll point you in the right direction of a very decent wide player. :lol: Get your facts right sunshine. Now Stewart Barrowclough? He had a lot more in common with Milner. He was piss poor at crossing a ball and also came from Yorkshire.

I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as you make out, but he's definitely looking jaded (not just for us, either) and in need of revitalising. A spell out could do him the world of good.

He'll be fine as a squad player Dave, Probably do a decent job in that role too. He should never be a first teamer for a club with aspirations.

He'll be fine as a squad player Dave, Probably do a decent job in that role too. He should never be a first teamer for a club with aspirations.

Fair comment.