Personally I would go with:

-------------------------Robinson----------------------------

Richards-------Ferdinand--Campbell-----------Shorey

------------------Gerrard------Barry--------------------------

SWP--------------------Rooney-------------------Cole

--------------------------Crouch----------------------------------

England fans in hospital after fighting in Moscow

Police spokesman says supporters provoked trouble

Four England supporters have been taken to hospital after being involved in a fight in Moscow ahead of this afternoon's Euro 2008 qualifier against Russia. A spokesman for Moscow police confirmed that the injured fans had been taken to the Botkan hospital, but it was not immediately clear how serious their injuries were.

He said the fans had been clubbing and drinking in central Moscow in the early hours of the morning and had apparently provoked a fight. The spokesman added that there had been as many as five fights in Moscow overnight involving England supporters. There are about 4,500 England fans in Moscow for the match, while the police have put 2,400 officers on duty in case of trouble, as well as providing armoured vehicles.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) later revealed that two of the supporters have since been discharged and the remaining two are expected to be released from hospital later today.

An FCO spokesman could not confirm whether they were attacked by rival football supporters, but did say: "As with every international match, a lot of liaison does go on between the relevant policing authorities, the football associations and other interested parties so that everything runs smoothly and with the minimum of incident."

The police are terrible over there, When Wales played Russia a few years back in the play off for the Euro 2004 a few of my mates went over and they came back back wishing they didnt go. My mates aint the type to start fights either, At 1 point they had to stay in their hotel because a mob of fans had gathered outside and were waiting for them.

At the match the Russians were throwing a shit load of bottles onto the Welsh fans and the police just watching and smiling, If they approached the police they would be warned to stay back.

Lescott......oh dear,looked totally out of his depth on Saturday.Indeed one of his several errors led to Ashley Cole being crocked.

That was more Robinsons' fault, imo.  Should have came out and dealt with it.

Then again, being even partly responsible for Ashley Cole getting injured would just make me like Lescott even more.

Here we go then.  :clap2: COME ON ENGLAND!!  :clap2:

Starting 11..

Robinson

Richards

Campbell

Ferdinand

Lescott

SWP

Gerrard

Barry

Cole

Rooney

Owen

Ina 4-4-1-1 formation (4-5-1 without the ball)

--------------------Robinson

Richards---Ferdinand---Campbell---Lescott

SWP--------Gerrard-------Barry------Cole

---------------------Rooney

---------------------Owen

SWP is the only player i'm a bit worried about, has spells where he does a disappearing act in home games so I hope he can raise his concentration for this one. It will be tough, I think we'll get a draw, which would be a good result I reckon.

Joe Cole doesn't half piss me off with his rolling around crying and general histrionics.

Poor tackle, though.

It was, and worth the yellow too, still annoyed me :razz:

Rooney's had a poor start, he's misplaced just about every pass.

Joe Cole doesn't half piss me off with his rolling around crying and general histrionics.

Poor tackle, though.

It was, and worth the yellow too, still annoyed me :razz:

Rooney's had a poor start, he's misplaced just about every pass.

How long before he clatters someone out of frustration and gets sent off then?