Weekends Other Games (20/10 & 21/10)

Karjala

Kenny Miller is garbage.  Headless chicken extrordinaire.  His goalscoring record in the EPL is woeful.  If anybody has players in their squad to pull away from the drop zone it's Tottenham and maybe Bolton.  Derby will get relegated - especially if they can keep Miller fit.

I realise his record ain't up to much, but from what I've seen so far at Derby, he's been unlucky not to have scored a few.

Theres about 6 teams with a real good chance of going down, the bottom is probably gonna be more interesting than the top.

agree

derby boro mackems brum wigan fulham  maybe bolton

Kenny Miller is garbage.  Headless chicken extrordinaire.  His goalscoring record in the EPL is woeful.  If anybody has players in their squad to pull away from the drop zone it's Tottenham and maybe Bolton.  Derby will get relegated - especially if they can keep Miller fit.

I realise his record ain't up to much, but from what I've seen so far at Derby, he's been unlucky not to have scored a few.

Some people call it bad luck but i'm not so sure.  Miller has always been the kind of player who on average needs about five or six chances in a game to get a goal.  He won't get that at Derby.  I just don't think he's prolific enough to succeed in the EPL.  He misses too many chances for my money.

Spurs will beat us on Monday and get out of that bottom 5

Do you actually support Newcastle? ??? :lol:

Im not gonna say oh we will hammer them when i truly believe we wont, if we do ill be loving it if we dont ill be like meh i expected this.

Spurs will be looking to start their season, we are rivals of theirs now in terms of league positions, and in those terms the games for us against them and vice versa are probably are most important games of the season for both sides. If both teams had similar form then anyone could win but Spurs having such bad form says to me that us being Newcastle that they will come here and win. Im hoping that SJP will play in our favour and we will win but i sadly cant see it.

Im just being honest.

Spurs will beat us on Monday and get out of that bottom 5

Do you actually support Newcastle?  ???  :lol:

Im not gonna say oh we will hammer them when i truly believe we wont, if we do ill be loving it if we dont ill be like meh i expected this.

Spurs will be looking to start their season, we are rivals of theirs now in terms of league positions, and in those terms the games for us against them and vice versa are probably are most important games of the season for both sides. If both teams had similar form then anyone could win but Spurs having such bad form says to me that us being Newcastle that they will come here and win. Im hoping that SJP will play in our favour and we will win but i sadly cant see it.

Im just being honest.

Spurs will not come to SJP and get three points.  O0

Went to St Mirren v Gretna on Saturday. Been a part-time St Mirren fan since a visit to that area in the mid 80s. Sometimes go when the Toon haven't got a game.

Incorporated a visit to the nearby "Kevin Keegans soccer circus" and thouroughly enjoyed it. Got to meet the great man who took the time to have a bit crack and sign autographs. He spends loads of time there by all accounts.

St Mirren won 1-0 in an early season relegation battle.

Canny day was had.

Guest Toon Saint

Went to St Mirren v Gretna on Saturday. Been a part-time St Mirren fan since a visit to that area in the mid 80s. Sometimes go when the Toon haven't got a game.

Incorporated a visit to the nearby "Kevin Keegans soccer circus" and thouroughly enjoyed it. Got to meet the great man who took the time to have a bit crack and sign autographs. He spends loads of time there by all accounts.

St Mirren won 1-0 in an early season relegation battle.

Canny day was had.

Billy Mehmet is a fkn goal machine, a fkn goal machine...........  O0