Some snippets about Ashley

GeordieDazzler

Thought his 'source' got binned in the summer? :hmm:

He did, he said he (him, not the old source) was in the directors box for the game on Saturday.

And he was within earshot to hear the future plans of Ashley and the club from the directors box was he?

Forgive me for being a little sceptical... ???

And he was within earshot to hear the future plans of Ashley and the club from the directors box was he?

Anybody can go into the directors box, you can buy tickets in the same way as you can for any other area of the ground.

He did, he said he (him, not the old source) was in the directors box for the game on Saturday.

Apparently Ashley told him this.

Do you believe him?

Anybody can go into the directors box, you can buy tickets in the same way as you can for any other area of the ground.

My point entirely!

Do you believe him?

Lets just say I'm sceptical about certain parts.

One thing which looks wrong, other than the £500k warehouse lease is the money to make us debt free.  Ashley paid in the region of £133 million for the clubs shares and he's given £75 million towards the debt, that's much less than the ITK is claiming.

ley...

- He is adamant we will be Premiership Champions within 5 years.

- We will sever ties with Adidas within 30 months.

1. His aim is noble but unrealistic. I just hope he does not go crazy in pursuing this dream.

2. Why would we want to sever tie with Adidas? Are we not getting enough money from them or what? Or is it because he has his own sports chain?

[quote author=GeordieDazzler link=topic=46620.msg1062119#msg1062119 date=119421231

He is adamant we will be Premiership Champions within 5 years.

So we've gone from having a fat & useless chairman to having a fat & clinically insane chairman. Great.

Some of the stuff is believable, others are just rubbish.

He says we will be premier league champions within 5 years? You can say that Mike, but I don't exactly know how. Even if we manage to build a world class squad, it wont be as good as Chelseas, and whats to say other teams wont improve dramatically as well?

The part about Niall not wanting him to wear the colours is gold though

So we've gone from having a fat & useless chairman to having a fat & clinically insane chairman. Great.

He's not our chairman tbh.

....BUT - he pays the piper, therefore calls the tune - Brown isn't the Chancellor any more, but do you believe he has no say in Policy!!???

Well Five years since he took over then four more to go to be champion. I will pray for that, with due to respcet to Big Sam we can't become a championship team under his leadership. With his ability best we can be a solid Champions league team to be a realistic. Other than that I am sure we won't extend Addidas that is a fact since Ashley is likely buys Umbro. It doesn't concern me a bit though weather we wear any thing as long as we have a decent team on the park. ITK or whoever come up with this points I thank you because you cheer my weekend up slightly.

Probably s**** and I don't know if its been posted, from that ITK geezer off skunkers about Ashley...

He says he has spent £280m to make us 90% debt free and for that he wants entertaining, also had a few subtle digs at Allardyce.

He has a deal lined up for a true worldclass trophy signing next summer.

Niall Quinn phoned him saying its up to Ashley but he would prefer it if he did not wear colours next weekend. Ashley is going to ignore him.

Freddie is banned over a warehouse the club rents off Shepherd offshore for £500,000 a year. He said the warehouse was purchased for £175,000.

We will sever ties with Adidas within 30 months.

He absolutely loves the club and is here long term.

From people close to his best mate, the highlighted bits are spot on.