Local pride versus the bigger picture

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't think i could stand losing to them at SJP.

Would you sacrifice European football though? ;)

This is going to be more one sided than the last retarded question you asked ;)

Wait until jack and that get online.

Depending on the wider picture, if we guarenteed to play some good teams/get far in the Waffa then yes providing they stayed up to be beat next season, if not no I'd prefer for us not to get beat by them.

Depending on the wider picture, if we guarenteed to play some good teams/get far in the Waffa then yes providing they stayed up to be beat next season, if not no I'd prefer for us not to get beat by them.

Eh? :lol:

He means he'll only answer the question if you use your hypothetical crystal ball to predict the future.

Id accept getting beat if in the long it could be guarenteed we'd have a good Waffa cup run.

Id accept getting beat if they stayed up so the defeats could be avenged.

If the above did not happen I'd prefer to win and not qualify for Europe.

He means he'll only answer the question if you use your hypothetical crystal ball to predict the future.

aye thats the one.

I'm stuck.

When is Lost back on?

I dunno. Prison Break is delayed though. And 24 is postponed. And Heroes is rubbish.

I think it's safe to say that the quality of this thread has just risen dramatically. Who wants to talk about the strike?

And whilst we're on the subject of striking over money and financial issues, who wants to buy us a new server?

Not while there are still shit threads like this eating bandwidth. :nope:

Saturday is going to be fun though. I predict it will be broken from 12pm until 6pm.

It's times like this where a random-deletion lottery would come in handy; just to spark a bit of life into the thread, you know? Clearing up a bit of bandwidth at the same time?

I'm gonna randomly pick User ID# 468.