This week's other international games

Decky

Just over an hour till Ireland kick off against Wales, shame we have nothing to play for :undecided:

We actually do,if we lose this we are f***** for the world cup qualifers cos we will be probably be a fourth seed then!Also why the f*** isnt Hunt playing??? :rant:

If Stan picked this team he would be crucified,playing centre midfielder on the right,instead he could have dropped Carsley put Miller in the centre,McGeady right,Hunt left.No point playing Carsley as this will prob be his last game

Christ I would be disapointed if the same attendance at the Millenium showed up at the junior matchs I play in! :laugh:

more irish there i think

i was just thinkink if england were playing them there would be about 50000 english there

Christ I would be disapointed if the same attendance at the Millenium showed up at the junior matchs I play in! :laugh:

more irish there i think

i was just thinkink if england were playing them there would be about 50000 english there

In all fairness to us we always have had a strong support away from home,even though we dont have much to play for!

more irish there i think

In all fairness to us we always have had a strong support away from home,even though we dont have much to play for!

Agree you have rather good support as do  northern iron and scotland. wales on the other hand.........

How horrible is that ireland strip  :razz:

s**** standard of football, the crowd is embarresing! empty seats all over

Well most international games Iv watched arent great.Think its cos they dont train together enough!Also the pitch is terrible and the fact Ireland dont have a manager doesn help!

Also yes the strip is terrible!

Dumphy though, always bang on, he always used to call for the head of Staunton saying hes rubbish etc and it needed to be said, you would NEVER see a pundit on British TV slate the team or manager when they actually deserve it like they slate them on Irish TV. Love watching the highlights of the Prem games on RTE at half 7 on a Saturday, far better pundits.

We should let Dumphy (sp) manage us :D :lol:

Every time I hear about that bloke it's gold stuff. I want him on Sky!

Sky wouldnt want him cos he says what he thinks!Souness said he couldnt believe what they get away with on rte,they wouldt be allowed to say anything like that on sky!

Theres been loads of chances for goals, very very open this game. You would think a striker of Keane's quality would trive, he could still yet as its early, wish Duff was fit, he would run riot in a game like this.