Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

1 point from 6 then.

Will be one point from 12 after this, looking at our next two games we are in danger of ending up being 1 from 18 AT LEAST and tbh i hate to say it but thats form that gets managers sacked, especially when they have been clueless.

oh and what a f*** up there, no surprise really

1 point from 6 games i mean :lol:

bloody shambolic display of inept football ... horrible, absolutely s****

Sounessesque but apparantly we have to give the fat idiot time

ZOGGY OFF NOW!!!

Honestly I think our players just aren't good enough. I mean what excuse does Zoggy have today? He has been awful. If Milner comes on it will be the same crappy amateurish stuff. Geremi is just too slow now to play out wide. We are actually defending well but the midfield is putting pressure on the defence.

We have no decent wingers and thats a fact. Butt, Emre and Smith have been better than usual but it means nothing because our wingers are terrible.

I'ts like Souness said you don't win nout with kids, but what he meant was shitty kids like Zoggy and Milner. They just aren't ready yet.

i was all for giving him time, but his tactis are completely mind boggling, im starting to loose patience

What a depressing first half, another shockingly shit first half.

Are any of them trying? I think theyve started their xmas hols early, this is a training exercise for Liverpool.

Our super new defence has yet to keep a clean sheet in 9, our midfield does nothing, and our strikers never get the ball. Sam Allardyce will be lucky to be in this job next summer.

I'ts like Souness said you don't win nout with kids, but what he meant was shitty kids like Zoggy and Milner. They just aren't ready yet.

Neither are shitty are you know it, I'd be amazed if you haven't been one of many praising them for the most part up till recently.

Guest iliketoonarmy

Sven doesn't need so much time

Positives:

The back three have all been very good.

Enrique has been outstanding, playing three roles at once.

Butt and Viduka are playing their roles well.

Negatives:

Smith isn't doing anything on or off the ball.

N'Zogbia has been shocking, giving the ball away almost every time.

Ditto for Martins

Emre is trying, but is spending too much time on the ball, and is giving away too many free kicks.

As I see it, those four players are totally sabotaging the efforts of the other outfield players.

Feels even more frustrating when gerrard is scoring all these goals for club matches and yet england are out of euro2008. Let's sack Sam a and hire Steve m.