Today's other games

Taylor Swift

stephen irelands goal is a deffo contender for goal of a season

He's contender for fucking leprechaun of the season.

Wig of the season.

Celebration of the season.

Grandma resurrection of the season.

He's. erm. Interesting.

Great fucking goal tho. Easily GotS if someone like Rooney or Gerrard scored it. And it came from a hoof. ???

I think I've seen contender for worst tackle of the season, was it Hunt?  He should have been sent off for that.

Yep. Frodo Hunt. Fuck knows what he was thinking of. :idiot2:

Guest optimistic nit

Scottish Keeper.   :celb:

Again.   :yikes:

He's made some decent saves tbf.  If it wasn't for him they'd have got a fucking hiding...................

he was shoite imo. don't think any of the goals were ones he should have saved except johnsons, but you'd expect a 9million keeper to have saved some of them, however comical mcshane's performance was.

I said this the other day but would like to say it again. I described Agbonlahor as a one trick pony at the start of the season. I was wrong. He's turning into a very good striker indeed.

maybe villa's very own alan shearer

I said this the other day but would like to say it again. I described Agbonlahor as a one trick pony at the start of the season. I was wrong. He's turning into a very good striker indeed.

Seemed to lose his way a bit but has managed to kick on. Will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

How many prem goals does he have now, and how many do you predict he'll finish with this season?