final position this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14th. :banghead:

In original pole thought 9th, but like many Im now concerned that either: 

a) Hes not as good a  manager as many of us  we thought wed got or

b) The job to even just improve our league postion to top 10 is going to be longer and harder than anticipated.

GENUINLEY DONT KNOW WHICH. :-[

14th is too negative. we will get better, how can we not? 14th would be saying we will be worse than last season. not going to heppen. we will finish 11th absolute minimum. lets not forget, we are 11th now with a game in hand and although some easy games, we will still get better. 8th-11th easy

• 2 weeks later...

:clap:Fair play last nights performance was exactly the answer we all wanted following recent results and shennigans.

Still think 9th at best this season, which from day 1, as long as it was coupled with gradual squad strengthening and improvement, I would have welcomed as moving in the right direction :thup:.

The pessimist in me says its still only 2 points from a possible 18 which has got to improve asap.

Last night showed the spirit, movement and commitment we can show- 1st phase of repair job completed,  for me, we have got to now carry this on to next game and get the  3 points or else it could all be construed to have been  for naught.

7th I think that's realistic (or maybe it's just because I'm listening to Beleive by Chemical Brothers), but we'll finish the season there just you wait..

I'll be satisfied as long as we finish above West Ham (betted 50£ with a friend who's a West Ham fan)

7th I think that's realistic (or maybe it's just because I'm listening to Beleive by Chemical Brothers), but we'll finish the season there just you wait..

I'll be satisfied as long as we finish above West Ham (betted 50£ with a friend who's a West Ham fan)

Me too. I think 8th but the same for me with the West Ham bet. Not that bothered about my money, if west end 5th and we 6th I'd be happy anyway :celb: