Grow up Big Sam

Benwell Lad

Guest robertbobo

Some people on here is way to boring and predictable.

Just like Saturdays home performance, and Portsmouth at home, Reading away, Derby away..................

How about discussing something positive,

No discussion of Saturdays game in this thread then.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Why would that matter in the slightest? As others have said, his principles are at stake, they accused him of something without any evidence. I would be mightily pissed off if they did that for me.

p.s. I hate Pearson. He left me for Juventus on football manager.  :lol: :knuppel2:

In fairness to Sam he stood in front of the cameras ( ITV of course ) and faced the music at the NE Writers awards, unlike a certain little pikey down the road who seemed to be in hiding after a hiding.

Last night's BBC sport with Brown and Clemmets scraped the barrel, it showed footage of a (single) fan leaving the stand (may have been going for a pie) and Brown said "fans were exiting early"  ???  -  crap journalism from a crap journalist.

Oh and Clemmets said the mackems lost 7 -1 "despite having maybe the best goalkeeper in the Premiership" - shows what he knows about players and obviously is more bothered about sucking up to Keane than actually watching players.

In fairness to Sam he stood in front of the cameras ( ITV of course ) and faced the music at the NE Writers awards, unlike a certain little pikey down the road who seemed to be in hiding after a hiding.

Last night's BBC sport with Brown and Clemmets scraped the barrel, it showed footage of a (single) fan leaving the stand (may have been going for a pie) and Brown said "fans were exiting early"  ???  -  crap journalism from a crap journalist.

Oh and Clemmets said the mackems lost 7 -1 "despite having maybe the best goalkeeper in the Premiership" - shows what he knows about players and obviously is more bothered about sucking up to Keane than actually watching players.

Was this Inside Sport last night ?

I shouted "FUCK OFF YOU CUNT" which I think woke up my daughter and wife when he said some remark about Allardyce being out within 2 games.

It was a perfect example of a shitty red top journalist who wanted to stir things up by saying something I am fairly confident has absolutely no substance in it

whatsoever.

Gabby stopped in her tracks and said "what, 2 games time?" and of course he just sat there and didnt justify his claim at all.

Wanker

Was this Inside Sport last night ?

I shouted "f*** OFF YOU c***" which I think woke up my daughter and wife when he said some remark about Allardyce being out within 2 games.

It was a perfect example of a shitty red top journalist who wanted to stir things up by saying something I am fairly confident has absolutely no substance in it

whatsoever.

Gabby stopped in her tracks and said "what, 2 games time?" and of course he just sat there and didnt justify his claim at all.

w******

No just last night's BBC and ITV local news.

The level of press reporting in the UK has to be the lowest in the world and let's face it NUFC is always an easy thing for a lazy journalist to have a go at.