Midweek Games

Decky

Now now David. That can't be right. In order to bum someone you hav to be behind them...Villa are 6th, fucking miles away. COYB.  :laugh:

That's where you're wrong, Spec. On N-O one bums another in the face, not via the traditional method.

PS he's not selling Cahill. He's on loan and had to persuade MON to let him go.

Guest kingdawson

f*** the spuds...

Thankfully i support Spurs.

For what its worth, i think O'Neil is one of the best managers in the league and Villa have a very good team with strong players in near enough every position (could do with a couple of rb's and a out and out goalscorer mind) oh and maybe a left winger too.

f*** the spuds...

For what its worth, i think O'Neil is one of the best managers in the league and Villa have a very good team with strong players in near enough every position (could do with a couple of rb's and a out and out goalscorer mind) oh and maybe a left winger too.

Errrrm.

Guest kingdawson

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

yeh i know Young plays there but isnt he far more effective on the right? yes and i know youve got Barry but isnt he better central? ok fair enough youve got Berger too but isnt he..........hmmmmmm crap?

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

yeh i know Young plays there but isnt he far more effective on the right? yes and i know youve got Barry but isnt he better central? ok fair enough youve got Berger too but isnt he..........hmmmmmm crap?

He can play either side, but is better on the left. It is a right side midfield player we need, ie Milner ;)

Barry has played central all this season. Berger is quality but needs to be 10 years younger :(

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

If he was far more effective on the right why would he be playing on the left?

Guest kingdawson

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

He can play either side, but is better on the left. It is a right side midfield player we need, ie Milner ;)

Barry has played central all this season. Berger is quality but needs to be 10 years younger :(

ok fair enough. So you probably need a right winger then (no doubt your'e going to tell me Maloney can do a job there O0).

Oh and i was only joking about Berger as i know he's still a quality player.

Guest kingdawson

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

Hence it being a question rather then a statement :thup:.

Dont know if it was mentioned or shown on TV but big Sam was at the Liverpool game tonite. wonder who he was looking at? maybe enjoyed the way liverpool played so much on sat he went back for more..

Dont know if it was mentioned or shown on TV but big Sam was at the Liverpool game tonite. wonder who he was looking at? maybe enjoyed the way liverpool played so much on sat he went back for more..

Steve something. Or Crouch.

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

Yes, that's my point, it was a stupid one.

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

Doing it the Allardyce way?

Steve something. Or Crouch.

It'll be Heighway .He needs to bolster a meagre,paper thin back room staff.

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

Doing it the Allardyce way?

True.

Guest kingdawson

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

So managers cant get it wrong sometimes?? quit arguing for the sake of it :thup:

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

So managers cant get it wrong sometimes?? quit arguing for the sake of it :thup:

Arguing? I assumed as you were commenting on the Villa side you'd realise Young has been arguably Villa's best player coming from the left.

Guest kingdawson

f*** the spuds...

Errrrm.

Arguing? I assumed as you were commenting on the Villa side you'd realise Young has been arguably Villa's best player coming from the left.

Or trying to argue anyway.

Having watched a bit of Villa this season (i correctly predicted they'll have a good season may i add :thup:) i know Young's been playing superbly out left but i thought that was down to them not actually having a proper LW. Hope this clear up your false assumptions :thup: