Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

Kev

I think we may sneek it but if we lose but put in a good fighting performance i will see this as a step forward then hopfeully take that into the next few games which are winnable and go on a good run.

chelsea away at the end of the month...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Free tickets going at Shearer's bar, I've just been offered two. Mort was handing them out to staff I think.

For what, the game?

Guest The Libertine

The only time we have played Arsenal on 5th December, we won 4-1.

and lost 9-1 to sunderland 99 years ago on this very day.

I'm far from confident but the injury problems of Gunners will definitely make it easier for us. We should press them right from the start and don't go defensive...If we fall back and try to hit from counters there's no much hope as Arsenal even with their 2nd choice midfield are able to pass us out of the game

Are the line-ups already confirmed? I'm hoping for a 4-3-3 with Given - Beye, Taylor, Roz, Enrique - Barton(DM), Geremi, Emre - Milner, N'Zogbia - Oba

Im shiiting myself,have alot of friends who support the gooners!Even my birds dad supports them!One of my friends is so confident if Newcastle draw or win I get a tenner!Come on boys!Cant wait to see what the atmospheres going to be like!Looking forward to seen what team Sam will pick!