Mohamed Sissoko

Luc

Our defence needs protecting by a big DM I dont think Momo is the man. I like that Diaby as a DM & as he has played in attacking positions as well & learnt a lot of his trade of Wegner has got good technical ability. At 6ft 3 he could challenge for the high balls ,which would let the two CB's cover. Also after getting whacked a few years ago by Sunderland player Dan Smith he probably hates the mackem wankers as well which is a bonus.

Guest youcantseeme

Sissoko was awesome before his eye injury, then he started to regain his form then had that shoulder injury. Been in and out of the team since, hasn't really had a good run in the team to recover his form either. If you want someone to break up play, both high up the field and back near the box, then he is the man. Just don't expect him to play any good passes. He has huge potential though, if he ever learnt how to use possesion intelligently, he would be a top top player.

We need a more mobile defensive midfielder with high energy levels, passing ability, to break up attacks and make simple passes.

We also need a play maker, Geremi is a decent player but he is not the quickest of thinkers on the pitch.  I find Geremi slows us down at times.

Canny player without the ball, not so hot with it (to say the least). Not really going to improve us much and he won't provide the creative spark we are missing.

nah.

i used to think he was quality, but he has lost something.

if we hadnt signed geremi etc in the summer i would have had him, but as already mentioned we need what souness would call 'door openers' (shudder) in midfield

Liverpool's worst player. fans hate him

No, we don't, we love him. Momo is boss. He has stamped the world's best players into the ground: look what he did to Ballack in the Charity Shield. Problem is, he doesn't even have the modicum of footballing skill needed to make a short pass to Alonso.

Not what NUFC needs at all.

No, we don't, we love him. Momo is boss. He has stamped the world's best players into the ground: look what he did to Ballack in the Charity Shield. Problem is, he doesn't even have the modicum of footballing skill needed to make a short pass to Alonso.

All liverpool fans i know, really don't like him, they all want rid, and have said he is the worst player at the club

Guest Man in Black

plenty of energy, when he is good he is very good, great at breaking up play. however, he cant pass, and thats something you'd expect a central midfielder to do. if you lot do bid for him, can you stick a bid in for Riise as well please. ta

Guest youcantseeme

All liverpool fans i know, really don't like him, they all want rid, and have said he is the worst player at the club

You must know about 1 fan. Who never goes the game. Ever. The only fans who dislike him are idiots who'll ignore the strengths of the player to pick at his weakness. His weakness is passing, if he sorted that out he'd be one of the best in Europe. Sissoko might have more energy and a better tackler than some of our players - but he still wastes possesion. Tell him to just stop everything, and he will for the most part. Tell him to try to get forward, and create goals - he'll try, but fail.

You must know about 1 fan. Who never goes the game. Ever. The only fans who dislike him are idiots who'll ignore the strengths of the player to pick at his weakness. His weakness is passing, if he sorted that out he'd be one of the best in Europe. Sissoko might have more energy and a better tackler than some of our players - but he still wastes possesion. Tell him to just stop everything, and he will for the most part. Tell him to try to get forward, and create goals - he'll try, but fail.

i know about 10. i live in London, where all Liverpool fans come from

He possibly is the worst player at the club, but no-one else can do what Momo does. Phenomenal when they have the ball, rubbish when he has the ball.

He'll almost certainly be off in the summer, anyway, if we sign Mascherano. Masch and Lucas are both ahead of him for DM.