Carling Cup Quarter Finals

Guest kingdawson

Class play that.

How annoying is it that all Arsenal teams grow up playing the game how it should be, when most teams can't even get their starting XI to do so.

*edit*

Not as annoying as hearing 1-0 to the Awsernal.  :nope:

Defoe subbed off. Take that you gubby little cunt.

Expressed his heartfelt agreement with the managers decision on the way off.

Zokora sent off for a two-footed challenge that didn't even touch the opponent and with both legs on the ground.. A bit harsh if you ask me.

Its illegal.

Want to talk harsh, talk about goals scored with hands from offside positions from freekicks won by diving.

Guest kingdawson

kingdawson's a legend tbh.  :smug:

You've always been one of my loyal supporters even when it was 'cool' to hate me. Your'e also a top poster (altough not quite legend status yet O0).

Oh and zokora's off ffs (we dont have no fucking defenders on the bench and he's playing there tonight :rolleyes:)

Guest kingdawson

Defoe subbed off. Take that you gubby little c***.

Zokora sent off for a two-footed challenge that didn't even touch the opponent and with both legs on the ground.. A bit harsh if you ask me.

Its illegal.

Want to talk harsh, talk about goals scored with hands from offside positions from freekicks won by diving.

berbs didnt dive tbh. This ref has spoilt the game the stupid twat.

Defoe subbed off. Take that you gubby little c***.

Its illegal.

Sorry Spec, missed the goal, so can't comment, but the sending off was a little harsh in my opinion, although Malbranque should be off for his challenge..

Man I fucking hate this, watching a fit, mobile and intelligent midfield.

*If anyone wonders btw, I've turned this match off and stuck on El Salvador versus Botswana fighting it out for the 1976 El Bots trophy.*

Guest kingdawson

Steve Bennet, the same joke ref that thought Craig Gardner's lunge on Dwight Yorke only warranted a yellow card. Championship for you next week you bald gypsy.