Carling Cup Quarter Finals

Guest kingdawson

Zokora's red card was very harsh..ok incorrect.  And Malbranque really should've walked.

Bennett should've sent off Gardner on Saturday, and Diouf the week before, but only yellowed them, and now he's got these 2 red card decisions wrong as well.  Poor.

When was the last time Spurs kept 2 clean sheets in a row? or to put it another way when was the last time Dawson was injured?

They've only managed back-to-back clean sheets twice with Dawson on the pitch and he's played 87 games for Spurs now...

EDIT: 86 competitive games, my mistake

When was the last time Spurs kept 2 clean sheets in a row? or to put it another way when was the last time Dawson was injured?

They've only managed back-to-back clean sheets twice with Dawson on the pitch and he's played 87 games for Spurs now...

EDIT: 86 competitive games, my mistake

You really have to hate spurs and to have researched things to use in a argument to be able to come out with stats like that so quick :) 10/10 great work.

Eduardo - a year or two, give or take, and i think he'll be every bit as good as Henry. IMO he has the makings - ie. pace, 1st touch/control, doesn't have a glaring weakness with his non-preferred foot - of being a top quality creative workhorse in the final 1/3, but will also contribute 20-30 goals as well. He'll be ranked in the same sphere as Fabregas, as being one of the highest rated players in their respective positions.

Let's not get carried away here, when was the last time we kept back-to-back clean sheets?

Barnsley and Wigan about 4 months ago

And the last time we kept two consecutive clean sheets in the Premiership? Guess this weekend is as good a chance as we'll get.

Let's not get carried away here, when was the last time we kept back-to-back clean sheets?

Don't know and right now I don't care because only last season, we managed to deny the opponents a goal for four consecutive matches with a certain Mr. Bramble in the heart of the defense!

Jarnail Singh is the replacement fourth official. Will this be the first time someone of asian descent has officiated a game involving top-flight teams?

Paul, I expect you to know. ;)

and will it be the last?

(only joking, don't take my head off)

Jarnail Singh is the replacement fourth official. Will this be the first time someone of asian descent has officiated a game involving top-flight teams?

Well, David, I believe Jarnail has been 4th official a couple of times on Premiership games before.

Well, David, I believe Jarnail has been 4th official a couple of times on Premiership games before.

Oh. :blush:

Eduardo - a year or two, give or take, and i think he'll be every bit as good as Henry. IMO he has the makings - ie. pace, 1st touch/control, doesn't have a glaring weakness with his non-preferred foot - of being a top quality creative workhorse in the final 1/3, but will also contribute 20-30 goals as well. He'll be ranked in the same sphere as Fabregas, as being one of the highest rated players in their respective positions.

wouldnt go that far but he certainly is lethal infront of goal, lookslike he could be the "fox in the box" Arsenal have been supposedly being needing. Needs a season to get used to speed of Prem it appears though.