Toon Party

Guest BooBoo

Anyone know if there's been an official club players christmas party? These things often seem to attract trouble so hopefully Allardyce has put the mockers on any large scale event. Remember the whole Acuna-as-Hook- drink driving episode!?  bluelaugh.gif

With the whole Dyer and Co Bling Boys era (Bramble, Jenas, Shola, Baba etc)seemingly over, we no longer seem to have a group of players who are up for getting on the lash and disgracing themselves whilst out and about.

Last week they went to Edinburgh.

Did they go and see Big Dave at the Zoo? ;)

The zoo was closed by the time they got to Edinburgh, they went up after the Birmingham game.

Had a few drinks in some bars & then got back to the hotel to watch the Ricky Hatton get 'panda eyes'

Guest The Libertine
we no longer seem to have a group of players who are up for getting on the lash and disgracing themselves whilst out and about.

not in the first team anyway :coolsmiley:

Guest Geordiesned

A lot of the players were out in Landmark on Stowell Street on Sunday. I don't know exactly who was there as unfortunately I had my back to them and my lass is useless at recognising footballers! The lasses on the next table spotted Shola though. We left before them so am none the wiser as to weather or not half the squad "went through" the lasses on the next table.

they had some do earlier this week (at least management and physio staff not sure about players) and they had a magican on and he managed to swap everyones watches without anyone knowing.  Apparently some junior physio dogs body type ended up with Big Sam's very expensive Rolex