How long can Sam paper over the cracks?

Decky

Guest Knightrider

(one of the best left sided players in the whole fucking league) in his correct position.

Steady on :lol:

I'm sorry I rate him, although I realise that rating our own players is tantamount to a crime on this board.  :razz:

I rate him too, and rating our own is like a crime on here I agree, but overrating them is also popular on here too. He's good, nothing more.

...for those who play predominantly on the left I only have Ronaldo, Hleb, Bentley and Giggs ahead of him. For me he is neck and neck with the likes of Ashey Young, Petrov etc..Given the chance regularly on the left that is.

I have Malouda, Ronaldo, Giggs, Rosiky, Diouf, Pedersen, Young, Petrov, Taylor, Utaka, and Downing as either better or just as good on their day.

FYP.

Malouda is slightly better than Zoggy currently but won't be long term. He comes inside too much and rarely takes on his man without diving..Abidal is the last Malouda...now switched back to left back at Barca. Niether of them are as fluid as Zogg.

This is Giggs last season and he often moves into the middle in the second half these days.

Rosicky is a CM who drifts wide on the left when Hleb switches wings to the right. Wenger would love Zoggy on the left for Arsenal.

Diouf is a joke right?

Petrov is slightly better but much older.

Taylor? No.

Utaka is a right winger.

Downing is basically shit who can't beat his man and has no pace.

Diouf's actually good on both flanks. He's not a winger but he doesn't half cause problems with his quick feet, high energy levels and his attitude. Not to mention his pace. I think he's a smashing player and I'd love to see him here. Could be a possibility in Jan perhaps.

(one of the best left sided players in the whole f****** league) in his correct position.

I'm sorry I rate him, although I realise that rating our own players is tantamount to a crime on this board.  :razz:

I rate him too, and rating our own is like a crime on here I agree, but overrating them is also popular on here too. He's good, nothing more.

...for those who play predominantly on the left I only have Ronaldo, Hleb, Bentley and Giggs ahead of him. For me he is neck and neck with the likes of Ashey Young, Petrov etc..Given the chance regularly on the left that is.

I have Malouda, Ronaldo, Giggs, Rosiky, Diouf, Pedersen, Young, Petrov, Taylor, Utaka, and Downing as either better or just as good on their day.

FYP.

Malouda is slightly better than Zoggy currently but won't be long term. He comes inside too much and rarely takes on his man without diving..Abidal is the last Malouda...now switched back to left back at Barca. Niether of them are as fluid as Zogg.

This is Giggs last season and he often moves into the middle in the second half these days.

Rosicky is a CM who drifts wide on the left when Hleb switches wings to the right. Wenger would love Zoggy on the left for Arsenal.

Diouf is a joke right?

Taylor? No.

Utaka is a right winger.

Downing is basically s*** who can't beat his man and has no pace.

Diouf's actually good on both flanks. He's not a winger but he doesn't half cause problems with his quick feet, high energy levels and his attitude. Not to mention his pace. I think he's a smashing player and I'd love to see him here. Could be a possibility in Jan perhaps.

Agree, underrated as a player, who's talent is tainted by his attitude.

A good player, twat though ;)

Guest Knightrider

It's his attitude that makes him so good though, he likes to tease fans and opposition players and constantly draws fouls or makes fools of full-backs. He's not quick quick, but he has pace, it's those quick feet though. Two footed as well.

(one of the best left sided players in the whole fucking league) in his correct position.

FYP.

Diouf is a joke right?

Taylor? No.

Utaka is a right winger.

Downing is basically shit who can't beat his man and has no pace.

aye, I think he's a cracking player, and as you know being a horrible bastard has never been a problem in my eyes. He would make a difference to us I would say ala Craig Bellamy style - almost

;D

Guest Knightrider

He's better than Bellemy I think. Different players of course, but overall I know who I'd rather have. Can play on both flanks in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 or centrally, always fit it seems, scores and creates, good age, good all-round individual.

Watching a different game then, I thought he was average at both ends in the main. I'm not going to rip into his game though because he's doing well overall and there weren't many good performers yesterday.

I must have watched the same game as Dave because I also thought N'Zogbia was by far our best player.

me too the zog was top boy for me

Watching a different game then, I thought he was average at both ends in the main. I'm not going to rip into his game though because he's doing well overall and there weren't many good performers yesterday.

I must have watched the same game as Dave because I also thought N'Zogbia was by far our best player.

me too the zog was top boy for me

in the last 15mins when he pushed a lot further up,aye...before that,ordinary.

Emre should start every match. All this talk of him fading late so he should be subbed is crap. Play emre from the start, let him create chances for us, we approach the 70 min mark in front for once, and then get him off for another midfielder. What the frig is so hard about that?

(one of the best left sided players in the whole f****** league) in his correct position.

FYP.

Malouda is slightly better than Zoggy currently but won't be long term. He comes inside too much and rarely takes on his man without diving..Abidal is the last Malouda...now switched back to left back at Barca. Niether of them are as fluid as Zogg. ----> shocking parky statement....

Rosicky is a CM who drifts wide on the left when Hleb switches wings to the right. Wenger would love Zoggy on the left for Arsenal. ----> both still better than zoggy...

Diouf is a joke right? ---> ?????

how can winger cannot allowed to drift inside? would it not creative winger parky?

i take anyday... malouda, diouf, hleb, abidal, rosicky... over zoggy they way miles better than zoggy :lol: especially malouda....

Guest Brewcastle

Emre should start every match. All this talk of him fading late so he should be subbed is crap. Play emre from the start, let him create chances for us, we approach the 70 min mark in front for once, and then get him off for another midfielder. What the frig is so hard about that?

Because Sam A's intent style of tactics (if it can be called tactics?) doesn't fit Emre - or most others - at all, I'm afraid he won't perform as well as when he comes in as a substitute. I believe he won't get a free role - as he seems to take as subst. - if he plays from start.

My hope is of course that Emre starts every match, and is allowed to play "his way". But not sure that Sam dares to...