Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

Guest taff2727

his career has to be over now,imagine if he played again.

Lee Hughes.

i would'nt have said LEE HUGHES had the same baggage as barton does to be fair.

taxi drivers

cigars

whacking kids

beating team mates up

and having funny turns after a BIG MAC.

tbh, I would've said you're less likely to get a club after comitting murder than if you punched some mouthy drunk scouser.

Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone btw.

And Lee Hughes has resumed playing after his release. Apart from that though... ;)

!

thats my point!

im disagreeing with the thought of Barton never playing again on the basis of if Lee Hughes can do it, any fucker can.

And Lee Hughes has resumed playing after his release. Apart from that though... ;)

!

thats my point!

im disagreeing with the thought of Barton never playing again on the basis of if Lee Hughes can do it, any fucker can.

Sorry, got you now. I agree.

I bet he'll play for us again, everyone said the same type of things when Dyer and Bowyer had their little spat, but that didn't keep either of them from playing almost right away.

I dont remember Dyer or Bowyer criticising the fans 2/3 weeks before having their on-field scrap.

I must check the word "Hypocrite" in my Oxford English to check to see if Joey's picture is there. Fucking stunning effort on his part.

!

thats my point!

Sorry, got you now. I agree.

neeeeeee fret.  Just confused me you did.

Anyway, Barton will play again, probably for us. If not... for some relegation battling team i'd imagine.

So probably us :'(

tbh, I would've said you're less likely to get a club after comitting murder than if you punched some mouthy drunk scouser.

When Lee Hughes got behind that car, and Joey Barton allegedly punched that guy unconcious to the ground they both entered the same lottery, only Barton got lucky because whoever he allegedly punched did not fall onto his head.

As a member of society, I am delighted that the magistrate refused to let Barton out on bail.

When Lee Hughes got behind that car, and Joey Barton allegedly punched that guy unconcious to the ground they both entered the same lottery, only Barton got lucky because whoever he allegedly punched did not fall onto his head.

As a member of society, I am delighted that the magistrate refused to let Barton out on bail.

I just said Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone. He didn't. Love the bit in bold btw :lol:

I just said Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone. He didn't. Love the bit in bold btw :lol:

Death by Dangerous Driving.

Both allegedly did something that could have killed someone if luck didn't swing their way, even though neither meant to kill.

Somewhere, Gabby Logan is telling friends... " I told you so, I told you so, he IS exactly the same as his brother"

He actually did murder someone btw ;)

Death by Dangerous Driving.

Both allegedly did something that could have killed someone if luck didn't swing their way, even though neither meant to kill.

Well murder is intentionally killing someone. That's the difference.