Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=504760&in_page_id=1770&ito=1490

According to police sources, Barton was spotted on CCTV cameras in his home-town of Liverpool allegedly 'acting aggressively and bouncing from one group of people to another, apparently looking for a fight' at around 5.30am.

:knuppel2:

"Innocent til proven guilty" and all that, but for fucks' sake.

What does this sentence actually mean?

'Officers were called and found two men who had allegedly attacked by Barton, whose brother Michael, 18, was convicted of the racist murder black A-level student Anthony Walker, and two of his companions.'

Guest LucaAltieri

'Officers were called and found two men who had allegedly attacked by Barton, whose brother Michael, 18, was convicted of the racist murder black A-level student Anthony Walker, and two of his companions.'

Trying desperately to squeeze in the compulsary racist murderer line.

:lol:

Is that real?

Is that real?

Yes. Wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to begin.

Guest The Libertine

add "been" after allegedly.

I had this argument with my dad a few weeks ago.

They just cannot stop going on about his brother. Like that stupid slag Gabby Logan on Inside Sport a couple of weeks a go. Bitch.

The lad doesnt stand a chance - they will only rest when he is hung drawn and quartered

add "been" after allegedly.

Even then, what does 'the racist murder black A-level student' mean? And you can't just shoehorn that in there and try to end your sentence with 'and two of his companions' which suggests that Barton's brother killed 3 people. It's a fucking car crash of a sentence.

Not to mention the fact it's got sod all to do with anything.

Is that real?

It's pathetic, it really is. Barton's obviously no saint but to always bring this up is verging on offensive iyam.

EDIT - and I'd not even realised how shit it reads. :lol:

They just cannot stop going on about his brother. Like that stupid slag Gabby Logan on Inside Sport a couple of weeks a go. Bitch.

The lad doesnt stand a chance - they will only rest when he is hung drawn and quartered

I didn't see the interview, but I heard she was out of order and kept on harping back to it like she was trying to goad him into saying something.

I didn't see the interview, but I heard she was out of order and kept on harping back to it like she was trying to goad him into saying something.

Honestly mate it was sickening. In a 20 minute interview I didnt hear the words Newcastle United once and dont actually recall much general football being discussed. She shouold be fucking strung up for it.

Is that real?

It's pathetic, it really is. Barton's obviously no saint but to always bring this up is verging on offensive iyam.

EDIT - and I'd not even realised how shit it reads. :lol:

It's hilarious that they couldn't wait to even finish the sentence before bringing it up!

Joey barton--whose brother is a racist killer--is alledged to have attacked, in much the same way his racist murderer of a brother killed a man, two people--which is actually one more person than his brother Michael, 18, brutally killed--last night in Liverpool (where Barton's brother killed someone).

Honestly mate it was sickening. In a 20 minute interview I didnt hear the words Newcastle United once and dont actually recall much general football being discussed. She shouold be fucking strung up for it.

You'd give her one though tbf

You'd give her one though tbf

oh course. I wouldnt let hatred get in the way of a shag. altgough she has lost too much weight mind

Guest sicko2ndbest

daily mail

The incident is the latest in a string of scandals involving Barton, 25, who is regularly in trouble on and off the pitch. He is currently awaiting trial over a training ground fight with a team-mate at his former club Manchester City.

According to police sources, Barton was spotted on CCTV cameras in his home-town of Liverpool allegedly 'acting aggressively and bouncing from one group of people to another, apparently looking for a fight' at around 5.30am.

Officers were called and found two men who had allegedly attacked by Barton, whose brother Michael, 18, was convicted of the racist murder black A-level student Anthony Walker, and two of his companions.

They claimed they were assaulted by the footballer during a 'scuffle' outside a mobile phone shop on Church Street - the city's main pedestrianised shopping thoroughfare.

Last night police refused to reveal exactly what injuries the pair suffered or whether they needed hospital treatment.

However, a spokeswoman for Merseyside police confirmed that a 25-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of assault, as well as a 19-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman.

Barton was allowed time to rest before officers began questioning him at Liverpool's St Anne Street police station yesterday evening. He was also expected to be tested for illegal drugs.

Barton, who earns £45,000-a-week, is believed to have been partying with friends in his native city after being ruled out of Newcastle's match on Wednesday night with an ankle injury.

It was unclear whether the player had been given special permission to stay in the North West by manager Sam Allardyce or had been out against the club's wishes. The rest of the Newcastle team travelled back to the North East after the game and reported for morning training as usual.

Barton's arrest is the latest scandal to beset the troubled Liverpudlian, who is more famous for his bad behaviour on and off the pitch than for his footballing skills.

He is already awaiting trial for assault in June next year following a training ground bust up with his former team-mate at Manchester City, Ousamane Dabo.

The 30-year-old French international was floored and suffered bleeding after allegedly being repeatedly punched in the face by Barton. He was suspended for the rest of the season and fined a record four weeks' wages - £100,000 - before being sold to Newcastle over the summer.

Two months earlier he had been arrested on suspicion of assault and criminal damage after an argument with a taxi driver and in December 2004 was fined £60,000 by the club for stubbing a cigar out in the eye of junior team-mate Jamie Tandy at a Christmas party.

He was also sent home from a preseason tour of Thailand two summers ago following an altercation with a 15-year-old Everton fan.

Barton's behaviour on the pitch has also caused him to come in for criticism. In September last year he caused controversy for pulling down his shorts and exposing his bottom at an Everton fan during a match at Goodison Park, and, more recently, has been slammed for kicking a Sunderland player in the private parts during a game.

Although he has not spoken to his brother Michael, 18, since he was 14, Barton has also come in for abuse by rival fans over his sibling's role in the murder of Anthony Walker two years ago.

Out on the piss until 5am. Another graduate of the Kieron Dyer school of recuperation. Sorry for shouting nasty things Joey, you're clearly giving it your all.  :rolleyes:

Why don't we save time and send Bobby Saxton and co. out to nightclubs to find players?

The rest of the Newcastle team travelled back to the North East after the game and reported for morning training as usual.

STOP!! I thought the team were heading straight to Landan after the Wigan game.

He called it off in the end. Changed his mind.

The rest of the Newcastle team travelled back to the North East after the game and reported for morning training as usual.

STOP!! I thought the team were heading straight to Landan after the Wigan game.

what for?

Sam thought it was pointless coming back to Newcastle on the 26th, then fly down to London on 28th. Said he wanted to go straight to London for the Chelsea game. But the poster above you said Sam backed out in the end. The tabloids & some local press said they players were pissed off at going straight to London after the Wigan game

As a side note, is the 'journalist' ten years old?

Barton's behaviour on the pitch has also caused him to come in for criticism. In September last year he caused controversy for pulling down his shorts and exposing his bottom at an Everton fan during a match at Goodison Park, and, more recently, has been slammed for kicking a Sunderland player in the private parts during a game.

As a side note, is the 'journalist' ten years old?